End Credits

Hello! Author here... So... you finally read all of the adventures the East Asians went through, or a least that's what I'm assuming? I wanted to give you a proper departure from this book, and what's better than a direct goodbye from me?

As you all know, EA Adventures consists of 6 countries: China, Taiwan, Japan, North and South Korea, and Mongolia. The reason why they were chosen to be the main characters is because they don't get many stories based on them, so I wanted to create a book that focuses entirely on East Asians.

My starting point may have been chaotic and somewhat childish, however, that's the spirit of this book and my goal, is it not? 

Making this book wasn't a walk in the park. I had a good start with so many escapades, it took me an entire year and 6 months to complete this book. But you know what? It was fun, I loved the time I took on this, and I also liked pleasing my readers. Your enjoyment of my story made me happy.

Anyway... I appreciate you for reading my EA Adventures, may there be another book like this out there somewhere. I would personally like to thank my characters, Mongolia, China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and North Korea. Especially... you! You have been with them this whole journey, thank you... for following them on their adventures...

And finally, I'm happy to say...

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝒹.