Description

-Third-person POV

The dam was close to falling apart, the thought of what charges beyond that wall brought fear into Mongolia.

Salvatore: My my, the mure is near to breaking, what couldst beest causing yond?

North K: Whatever it is, it must be huge!

*BANG*

The door was broken by the slithering snakes, Mongolia began shooting, it took a few shots for them to fall, North Korea severed their heads. Just like before, they glowed golden light, then dimmed out.

-Mongolia reached level 3

New skill learned: Searing arrows.

-North Korea reached level 3

New skill learned: Knight's grace.

Mongolia: What is on about this?

North K: Don't know, but that's the least of our worries, LOOK!

The barrier between the village and the ocean has been demolished, a tsunami was coming in fast!

North K: Will this castle stand against that?!

Salvatore: I feareth t wonneth't.

Mongolia: EVERYONE TAKE COVER!

They all sheltered themselves under Salvatore's king-size bed, loud running water could be heard, after the sound was numb, they assumed the tsunami passed.

North K: Is it over?

*THUMP*

A loud noise was coming outside, when the heroes came out to investigate they were horrified at what they saw.

North K: 도대체 무슨 일이 있다는 것입니다?!

Mongolia: It looks like some sort of... Horned..gigantic... Whale! It has the same size as the castle!

North K: It has feet... And it's heading towards this castle!

The ground shook with every step the monster took, our 2 heroes could not get down, because in relating to the dam being broken, the castle was half-sunken in water. Nagas were circling the castle, it would be foolish to try and swim away.

Salvatore: Yond beast is gonna crusheth this castle into rubbles.

North K: And we'll all be fish food when it does!

Mongolia pulled his bow out and shot the humongous monster, the sea creature let out a painful whale.

North K: From the sound of it, you're inflicting pain, keep it up!

Salvatore: I cullionly not to sweaty haste thee, but th're art some snakes getting up h're.

The nagas attempted to climb with their weapons, Mongolia ceased his shooting and took care of them, then resumed firing at the monster.

North K: Just focus on that, I'll take care of them!

The nagas that were successfully got on the balcony were killed off by North, Salvatore only watched in admiration. The colossal sea monster may have hundreds of arrows stuck to it, but it still kept marching, eventually, it made it close to the castle.

*ROAR*

Mongolia: OH NO!

The sea monster raised its leg to swat the heroes, they closed their eyes for the embrace... But it never came.

Salvatore: Mine own w'rd, what is this?

A colorful force field was blocking the creature's attack, the field was color red and had a certain kind of pattern.