Fight for control

-Third-person POV

Everyone was frozen, they looked above in shock, Third Reich was humongous and he raised his foot to stomp on them, thankfully they got away in time.

Switzerland: WAIT! Don't leave me like this!

Third Reich grabbed Switzerland who was still tied to a pole flag, he lifted him to his mouth opening it wide

Switzerland: NO! NOT LIKE THIS!

Third Reich let him go; Switzerland landed inside his mouth. Third Reich chewed a little, some small blood poured from his mouth and the others watched in terror. He swallowed and licked his lips, after that he raised his fist and aimed at the countries. Because of his huge physique he was rather slow, Russia and Mongolia were barely able to block his punch. UN used his wings to fly when he got close to Third Reich's face, sharp pointy feathers came shooting out from his wings, however, they don't seem to have much effect on making contact.

Third Reich: Ha, Das kitzelt!

TR tried to swat him away, but he was fast enough to dodge, he kept swarming around his face, drawing attention to only him.

America: What are we gonna do EU?

EU: The only thing we can do is...fight! 

Mongolia: We can't reach that high!

America took out his gun and shot Third Reich, he didn't notice. 

America: Well...now we know bullets have no effect.

Mongolia: I have an idea...

Mongolia pulled a bow out from his back, Japan questioned if he had it the whole time and how she didn't notice it.

Mongolia: Meh, I kept it hidden.

He aimed at TR's knee, pulling on the string, the arrow emitted a green glow, and as soon as he released the arrow, a gust of wind came out. The arrow charged fast, hitting directly on TR's leg. TR jumped up holding his knee.

TR: OW!

Russia: Woah, that worked! 

TR: UGH, enough of this!

He grabbed UN and threw him, America caught him in time.

America: Wow UN! I didn't know you could do that, or fight at all.

UN: I'm a peacekeeper, fighting contradicts what I stand for, but now we gotta battle for it!

TR: Deal with this!

TR began to gag, suddenly, he puked out something black...looking closer, it looked like...spiders! Millions of'em! 

America: What the fuck are those!

Japan: EEEEEK, SPIDERS!

Russia: And they're crawling right at us!

UN shot his feathers at them, the ones that got hit died and turned into dust.

UN: There are too many of them, I don't think I can get them all.

America: This calls for an exterminator.

America put his palm in front of him, his hands glowed yellow. Fire shot out from his arms, the spiders were being burned alive. 

Russia: I haven't seen you use that in a while.

America: Quit talking and freeze some of them already!

Russia stomped his foot, the spider's path was covered in ice, they were soon frozen and broke down.