Lich King's Subjects

-Third-person POV

Mongolia: We have destroyed their first base, now what?

South K: We must pursue the Dead Knight, I have a hunch where he is going. 

Japan: But our path split up in two different directions!

South Korea rubbed his chin as he looked at his friends and then at Paladin, then an idea came to his mind.

South K: I got it, we'll split into two parties, brother, order Paladin to take the left direction, as we go to the right.

North K: Alright.

North Korea went to Paladin and told him they should all go different ways, Japan was doubtful of this idea.

Japan: Are you sure it's a good idea to leave him?

South K: Relax, we are above level 20, nothing can hurt us.

North K: I will protect you, Japan!

Japan: Mm...

Mongolia: Don't get so ahead of yourselves, everything is dangerous!

Paladin led the other army to the left as our heroes went in the other direction, unbeknownst to them, eyeless blue pupils watched them wander in the cold.

Frostbane: It seems that Arthas was right, I do have uninvited guests... well, what sort of a hospitable dead man would I be if I don't give them a proper welcoming surprise? Ha ha ha ha.

...

South K: Looks like our path is blocked by this here gate.

North K: it doesn't have any keyholes.

North Korea tried pushing it open, yet it didn't budge.

South K: We should force it open.

Mongolia: Are you sure? It doesn't sound like a good idea.

South K: What other choice do we have?

Mongolia: ...You're right, smash this gate open!

They all attacked the gate, pieces began falling off, and eventually the whole gate broke; on the other side, statues of weird winged beasts stood petrified.

Japan: Wow, these statues look terrifying, a perfect decoration for Halloween, don't you guys think so?

Mongolia: yeah, looking at it up close they do terrify, impressive work.

South K: Eh, I've seen scarier, they look like oversized bats to me.

As they were walking, the statues began to crumble, and move, our heroes stopped and turned around to see the winged monsters flying and screeching at them.

Japan: Oh!

South K: What in the?

They shot out channeled attacks from their wings by flapping them.

North K: They are firing at us!

Mongolia fired arrows as Japan used her telekinesis to slam the stone creature to the ground, allowing South and North to use their blades on them. South swung his axe and was able to sink it deep, but had trouble pulling away.

South K: Gah, these creatures have stone for a body, how are they able to fly with heavy rock wings?

Mongolia: Rock wings? An abomination!

Mongolia's arrows were barely able to go through their wings, the adventurers frightened them away.

Japan: The heck were those?