The Scourge

-Third-person POV

The adventurers have been walking for hours, the weather has changed drastically and so did the climate. They were no longer present in the cold wet area; now they were somewhere sunny and full of light.

South K: Awesome, we made it to the Holy Kingdom, it's about time!

South Korea excitingly walked ahead of the others, North wasn't looking forward to it. The huge kingdom could be seen from far away, and some of our heroes were too nervous.

Mongolia: Why so thrilled about our next quest South?

South K: Because we are so close to finishing the game!

Mongolia: Really?

South K: Yup.

Mongolia: That is spirit-lifting!

North K: Finally I can get out of this stupid game!

Japan: I can't wait to make an anime out of this!

South K: Hey...

Japan: Hmm?

Mongolia: What is it?

North K: ...

South K: ...Let's run!

He ran away, the others joined in on his humorous race, when South got too close to the gate, the guards blocked his entry with their swords.

Guard1: Halt, state your business here!

South K: Woah, okay...

The rest caught up to him, when the guards saw North Korea, they quickly redrew their blades and had surprised expressions on their faces.

Guard1: No... Could it be?

Guard2: Are my eyes deceiving me? You are the White Knight!

They bowed their head to the ground, South Korea nudged his brother's arm as Japan laughed at him.

South K: Looks like you're popular around here.

North K: Shut up.

Guard2: But rumors had it that you perished.

Guard1: Devoured by the ghastly dragon, words got around about your death.

Guard2: Come! The king will be ever so happy to see you!

The guards escorted the 5 friends to the giant castle; as they were walking, people watched astonishingly at the white knight, whispering here and there.

???: My word...

???: It's the white knight!

???: I thought he died.

???: Who are those with him?

???: He's so charming.

North looked down with his face flushed, he wished the folks living here would mind their own business and turn away. The guards opened the door for them to enter.

Guard1: The king is on the highest floor!

South K: Thanks. Let's go.

At the top part of the castle, the king was sitting on his throne, his golden crown glimmering in the sunlight; his sword next to his chair. The door was suddenly opened, and our heroes went inside.

South K: Yo!

Excalibur: Hmm? Who might you 5 be?

The king stood up, and he was unexpectedly tall, perhaps his height was between 7 and 8 feet, ironically, he appeared much shorter in the game. Walking towards them he observed the four closely.