Elysian

Elysian

(adj.) Beautiful or creative, divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

I woke up with throbbing pain in my head again but Emily was quickly by my side with my medicine. My head just started getting better and I was hoping it would feel better by today due to JJ and Will's wedding that Emily and I told the rest of the team about.

"Good morning darling." She smiled sweetly. I hummed in response. "There's something I need to talk to you about so will you join me for coffee?" She held her hand to me and for a moment I flashed back to being under that desk but I refuse to let myself relive that.

"Of course." I took her hand and she brought me to the kitchen.

"Clyde has been calling me." Her tone changed from lovey-dovey to serious.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?"

"He wants me to run the London office."

"Like an Interpol office in London?" I started getting worried.

"Yes, but I told him I wasn't leaving without you," She took a long swig of her coffee. "So he told me we could both run it."

Emily and I got to Rossi's house a bit early and she was wearing a beautiful flower dress with teal shaw and I was wearing a lavender button up shirt with dark blue trousers that I do say so myself made me look really good and I paired it with tan colored heels.

"The party has arrived." Emily announced while holding up two bottles of champagne.

"It's good to see both of you." Rossi took the bottles and gave up kisses on the cheek. "How are you Kira?"

"Getting better." I replied.

"That's great." He smiled and headed inside with the bottles.

The ceremony was beautiful, JJ looked stunning in the dress and Henry was adorable as a ring bearer. The weather was perfect as well, it wasn't too hot due to the breeze but it didn't make it chilly, it honestly could not have been a more perfect night. I was so happy for them, after the past few weeks they more than deserved it.

And don't even get me started on the dinner, it was exquisite and the speech that Rossi gave almost brought me to tears, due to the good weather I mentioned we ate outside and after we finished Reidwas showing the kids some magic.

"Wanna get a drink?" I turned to Emily as everyone was standing around in the yard chatting.

"Yeah." We both headed up toward the house quietly conversing as we walked.

"...and you punched him in the face?" I laughed as I fell onto a small sofa while Emily was telling me stories.

"Hello ladies, what's so funny over here?" Morgan strolled over with a glass in his hand. I immediately stood back up and we both fell silent. "Did I kill the mood?"

"No! No, not at all. I think both of us are just a bit tired." She looked at me hoping I would catch on. I violently shook my head in agreement while scratching the bridge of my nose.

"Okay what's really going on because ten seconds ago you guys were not tired." We both stayed silent. "You guys are planning on leaving."

"There's nothing set in stone."

"Yeah, there's nothing to get upset about." I added because I could tell he was getting upset.

"We- we just got you guys back, you can't just leave again."

"Derek-" Emily started but Morgan stormed off and without missing a beat Hotch came out of nowhere too.

"So you guys are leaving?" I let out a breathy laugh.