Ch2. Castle

"You didn't have to invite me to the castle you know.." Y/n said stuffing her hands into her pockets of her pants.

"Why not? We friends now! I'd like to spend time with you!" Sofia said smiling.

Y/n smiled back being reminded of someone by Sofia's words.

"Alright then Princess"

"Oh! Would you like a tour? Or just take a walk around the castle?" Sofia asked.

"Sure a walk would be nice" y/n said smiling.

Sofia grabbed Y/n's hand smiling and led her down the halls.

"There is many rooms in the castle..but by far I think the garden is my favorite" Y/n said walking besides Sofia. "I agree! I've been living here for a while and I still get lost" Sofia said. "So how come I haven't seen you around in the village? Ever since I lived in the village I don't think I've seen you."

Y/n shrugged. "I haven't seen you either. I don't live in the village, we live in a cottage in the woods. Don't know why but thats how my mother wanted it" Y/n said going to sit next to Sofia on the grass.

"I don't want to be a bother but can you show me a few witch spells? If it's alright with you of course!" Sofia said.

"I don't see why not. What would you like me to do?"

Sofia and Y/n spent time together, Y/n showing off a few tricks that she has been taught. Them thinking they were alone in the garden, Cedric was actually roaming around trying to collect a few ingredients for his potions.

"Oh Wormy, you think I'll need this for my potion?" Cedric asked his Raven Wormwood.

He cawed.

"Probably..maybe I'll also need this—"

He paused as he heard giggling in the distance.

"Did you hear that Wormy? Sounded like Princess Sofia..." he ducked down in the bushes and walked near to where he heard the giggling.

"So did you ever go to a witches school? Or just a normal school?" Sofia asked. "Well..I did go to school for a while, but then I got homeschooled. Don't know why, that's how my mother wanted it. But that was a while ago so it's fine. My mother is basically just showing me a few tricks here and there"

Cedric peeked over and saw someone with Sofia.

"That's really cool Y/n! Well I'm learning sorcery in princess school"

Y/n's eyes lit up. "Sorcery? I wish I could learn sorcery. Sometimes I don't like being a witch..although I don't look like one. But I'd like to learn how to do real cool spells and potions" Y/n said pulling her kneels to her chest.

"But you already know how to do cool spells! Oh maybe Mr.Cedric and teach you!"

"What?! Me?!" Cedric whispered harshly.

"Oh no. I don't want to be a bother. Besides I'm not supposed to learn sorcery or do anything that involves sorcery"  y/n said.