Bully

- Jenna's Pov -

    After my shower I walk out to see Billy with his eyes closed and his arms cross behind his head, above the covers without his shirt on. I stand there and stare at his abs, oh..my..gosh. The white t-shirt has nothing on this.

"Like what you see Roberts?" He says, opening his eyes and smiling. I widen my eyes and quickly look away. "N-no." I say, dropping my clothes in the laundry basket.

"Don't lie." He grins and sits up. "That's not the first time I've caught you staring you know." I guess he was back to his cocky personality.

"Shut up." I snapped, sitting down at the end of the bed. It was stupid to think he wasn't ever going to bring up what happened earlier this week.

"Why are you all the way down there?" He questioned.

"Because you take up the whole damn bed." I chuckle and he rolls his eyes. He scoots over to the corner making just enough room for me to sit next to him.

"What if I don't want to be by you?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Why wouldn't you?"

"I don't know you're kind of an asshole." I shrug my shoulders and back away a little more just to make him mad.

"Come up here." He pleads while patting the empty space next to him.

"Hmm..." I put my hand up to my chin and pretend to think. He was definitely getting pissed now.

He groaned and laid his head back against the headboard. I laugh and crawl up next to him. "There. Happy?" I ask. There was only maybe two inches of space in between us. My bed wasn't that big, it definitely wasn't made to fit me and him. But it wasn't that tight honestly.

"What happened this time..?" I asked hesitantly, looking up at my ceiling. I hope I wasn't crossing a line or anything, but my curiosity took ahold of me.

He doesn't answer me right away. Maybe I did overstep. "Sorry." I quickly say.

"He got mad because I didn't pick Maxine up from the arcade." He began. "It's just, I was doing other stuff and forgot. I'm always looking after that little shit."

"She's your sister Billy.." I look at him.

"Step..sister." He snaps. "She's old enough to look after herself."

"I don't understand why he has to take his fucking anger out on me. Everything has to be perfect or it goes to shit!" He slaps my wall. I could feel his body start to get worked up again and his breathing start getting heavy.

"Hey, hey." I cooed, rolling over on my side so I could get a better view of him. "It's alright. He's not here right now. It's just me and you okay?" I tried to comfort him, but I didn't know if it was working.

He looks at me and without warning, pulls me up on his lap. I was straddling him now. He lifted his hand and moved a strand of hair that was in my face.

"You're beautiful."

Before I could say anything he pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his lower body and close my eyes. I listened to his heartbeat that was now calm and quickly fell asleep.

-

    I found myself in a different position from when I fell asleep. Billy's arms was under my head and my arms were in front of me. He was spooning me. I start inching myself to the end of the bed but Billy pulls me back, causing me to slam into his chest.