Jessie

- Jenna's Pov -

I woke up the next morning in Billy's bed with his hands around me. He had a shirt on but I could tell he wasn't wearing anything but his boxers. My mind was blurry for a couple of minutes and I was confused until I remembered everything that happened last night.

I was facing towards Billy, so for a while I just stared at his chest and processed everything. One arm was scrunched up to my chest and I was softly scratching the sheet with my other hand.

The sun was peeking through the blinds so I know it's still early. Billy's breathing was slow and calm, his chest was gently moving up and down. It was cute.

I continued to stare at his chest for a while, waiting for him to wake up. I felt bad for him because he had to witness me act like a child, watch me fight with my parents and on top of all of that, take care of me.

My shoes were off but everything else was still on. What time did I black out and why don't I remember anything?

I know it wasn't alcohol. Maybe it was stress?

I groan quietly, or what I thought was quiet. Billy grunted softly so I looked up at him. His eyes slowly opened and when he saw me, he smiled.

"Hey baby.." He greets in his morning voice. It was lower than usual.

I smile back up at him. "Good morning.." I mutter. It hurt to speak.

He pulled me in closer and brought his head down to my ear.

"How are you feeling?" He whispers before kissing me on my forehead.

I didn't answer right away, to be honest, I wasn't sure how I was feeling.

"Jenna."

"I'm okay.."

He sighs and pushes himself up with one arm.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I push myself up.

"We're getting ice cream." He hops off of the bed as I flip my legs around the edge of the bed.

As I assumed, he had nothing on but a shirt and boxers.

"Really? In December?" I scoff while standing up.

He nods and walks over to his dresser.

"What if I don't want ice cream?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. "Besides, we just woke up."

He turns around and leans on the dresser with his shirt in his left hand and stares at me.

I give the same look back while having my eyebrows raised and my arms still crossed.

"I don't care if you want ice cream or not. We're going to get Maxine and then we're going downtown to get ice cream." He snaps before throwing his shirt on.

I chuckle and throw my hands up. "Sorry. I didn't know who was in charge here."

With one blink Billy was in front me, he caught me so off guard that I fell back on the bed. My back was against the mattress but my feet were still dangling over the edge of the bed.

His arms were on either side of me. Our noses were almost touching, that's how close he was to my face.
He leans down further and puts his mouth right up to my ear.

"I'm always in charge sweetheart.." He whispers before pushing off of the bed, leaving me flustered.

He grabs a pair of jeans from on top of the dress and slides them on before putting his boots on. Like nothing just happened.