Truth Or Dare

Jenna's Pov

"No! You're sweaty!" I shriek, running inside my house. Billy didn't shower after our little meet in the gym. He walked around the whole day, sweaty and gross.

"Are you serious?" He scoffs as he follows me.

"Yes! Don't touch me until you shower!" He rolls his eyes and looks at my bathroom. "I can shower in there?" He asks, motioning towards the bathroom.

"Uh, where else are you going to shower?" I sarcastically question while hopping on my bed. He shrugs and slowly walks in.

I roll my eyes and lay down. The sound of the shower quickly made me dose off, I completely forgot he was there until the door swung open. My body sprung up. "Billy!" I shout as I hold my chest. "You scared me." I say while throwing one of my pillows at him.

"Sorry sweetheart." He looks down at the pillow and then at the space next to me on the bed. "Let me make it up to you." He smiles and crawls up beside of me.

"You smell much better." I tease. He rolls his eyes and lays his head on my headboard.

"Tomorrows Saturdayyyyy." I sang as I rested my head on his chest. He reached his hand out and started to play with my hair. My stomach filled with butterflies as he did.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask.

"Um," He began. "I have to work." He explains as he tugs on my hair.

"Oh. So what am I going to do?" I pout, trying to sound angry. But really in my mind I had a great idea. I'll show up at the pool tomorrow and surprise him.

He doesn't answer and just kept playing with my hair. I huff and sit up, he makes an irritated noise and throws his hands down.

"It's okay, I'll go hang out with my other boyfriend." I shrug nonchalantly and smile.

Billy whips his head around to look at me. "Your other boyfriend?" He raises his eyebrows. "Yes, duh." I jokingly roll my eyes. He squints his eyes and smirks.

Then he swiftly positions me under him. His arms were on either side of me and he was looking down. His hair and necklace were dangling in front of my face. He knew I wasn't expecting that.

"Oh yeah? Your other boyfriend?" He repeats. He then starts to kiss me and moments later starts to trail down my neck. "Does your other boyfriend do that?" He asks while kissing one spot on my neck. "Or how about this." He kisses another spot.

"Okay! There is no other boyfriend!" I squeal. He ignores me and continues to kiss my neck.

"Okay, okay big guy." I push him off of me and turn on my side, facing away from him. He groans and grabs me again. "But I want to kiss you!"

"And I wanna be left alone!" I shout, laughing in between words. He digs his face in the crook of my neck, causing me to laugh again.

I turn over on my side so I could look at him. He stares at me and smiles. "You're so beautiful.." He says. Little compliments like that make me want to marry him. I smile and kiss him one more time before standing up.

His smile turns into a frown. "Where are you going?"

"I don't know. I'm bored." I shrug my shoulders and put my shoes on. I stand in the middle of my room and think. We could go to the movies, but knowing Billy wouldn't be able to sit still for it.