Did We?

- Billy's Pov -

   "Is your mom home?" I ask the intoxicated girl that was in my arms.

She didn't answer at first but after a couple of seconds shook her head.

"Nooooooo." She says as she throws her head back.

I was really hoping that the door was unlocked and fortunately, when I twisted it, the door propped open.

Meanwhile, Jenna threw her arms in the air, almost hitting me in the face.

"Billy, the ceiling is moving. Is the ceiling supposed to me moving? I don't think the ceiling is supposed to be moving." She ranted as we walked inside.

I let out a soft chuckle. "No Jenna."

She furrowed her eyebrows and dropped her arms. "Can you set me down please?" She pleaded as she basically tried to jump out of my arms.

"You can't walk."

She crosses her arms. "Yes, I have legs, look." She pouts as she kicks her legs around.

I open her door and gently lay her down before sitting on the edge of the bed and sliding her heels off. Her dress was pulled up so I could see her underwear.

It took everything in me not to do anything because she was drunk and I didn't want to take advantage of her. I knew she wouldn't want anything and it's just not right.

"Billy?" She asks like she didn't know it was me.

"Yeah?"

She slowly propped herself up on her elbows and stared at me before saying anything. "I- uh- I'm going to throw up.." She mutters before dropping down on her back.

I pick her up again and take her to the bathroom. When we get there I let her down again and she goes on her knees and leans over the toilet. I sit beside of her and hold her hair back.

Jenna groans and grabs the toilet seat. "I feel like shit." She slurred before falling back on me.

"Yeah well, that's what happens." I joke as she closes her eyes.

It goes quiet for a couple more minutes until I hear another sick noise come from her. "Water please.." She mutters and I nod.

I didn't mind taking care of her. If this is what I needed to do to show her that I loved her than I would, because I do love her.

It took me a couple of minutes to try and find the cups but finally after searching through most of the cabinets I found them. I flip the faucet on, over the water I could hear Jenna groaning in the bathroom.

"I'm coming." I say before turning the faucet off and making my way back into the bathroom.

"Here."

She takes the water and downs most of it. "Thank you Billy.." She sighed out.

I nod as help her stand up. She clenched onto my arm like I was going to run away. I smirked at her, luckily she couldn't see me because it was dark in the hallway.