𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Winter peeked her head inside the rowdy classroom through the small rectangular glass in the door . She could tell from a mile away that it was rowdy because of all the noise that came inside the airconditioned room. Not to mention the way a few boys would be pushed out and the occasional boys that would be pushing each other while being in headlock.

She wondered if she would end up like that. Hopefully not because between a bunch of testosterone pumped boys and a progesterone filled girl like Winter, one was bound to lose.

"Move it loser!"

Feeling herself be pushed to the side, Winter collided with the wall, letting the rude male student (what's the point of saying it when all of them were males anyway). She felt herself frown. Obviously none of them knew basic manners.

"Are you okay?"

Winter first fixed herself, fixing her tie and then her backpack before turning to whoever spoke. She gasped, seeing the same guy from before. She realized how tall he was. Like, really tall. She blinked.

The guy, confused, tilted his head to the side. "Uh...are you okay?"

Was she? "Yeah...hehe." a nervous chuckle followed. "So, what can I do for you?" She made sure to lower her voice (as she possibly could)  a few octaves.

"Nothing," the guy shrugged his shoulders. Winter realized how he resembled a bunny. A tall one. She would not stop mentioning how tall he was. "Are you going in or are you—"

"I'm going in!" Winter panicked, turning around and confidently took a step forward, only to crash into a closed door. She let out a pained noise. Blinking the pain away as she staggered back.

The guy winced. "Are you okay?" He tried to help Winter by steadying her but the girl (guy) was quick to stop him by raising a hand.

"I'm fine!" Winter reassured. she wasn't sure because the door looked like it was made of wood but it felt like she collided with steel. "I'm going in! Yes, I'm going in...hehe..."

The guy only shook his head. The guy was weird as fuck and it was still the first day.

She held the door knob, twisting it open and swinging the door open. She gasped, seeing the mess that was called her classroom.

Chairs and tables were flipped. The windows, the glass ones specifically, were slid to the side, revealing the jalousie windows where a couple of rags were left. Not to mention the blackboard that was vandalized with curses and dick drawings. And the icing on the disastrous cake, a fight was happening in the middle of all of it.

"Holy shit," the guy gasped, pushing Winter to the side as he surveyed the messed up room. "The fuck happened to this place?"

"I...I don't even know." Winter muttered, eyes focused on the fight. It was between a big and buff guy versus a lean guy with blonde hair that was throwing punches. She turned to the guy she met during her registration. "Should...should we stop them?"

"I suggest you don't."

Winter and the guy turned to the voice, seeing a student sit at the very front near the door. He had a bored look on his face as he watched the brawl. Winter would also like to comment how he resembled a squirrel.

"Is...is normal?"  guy one (it's confusing so bare with it until they introduce themselves) asked, gesturing to the fight.

Guy two nodded his head. "Yeah, Brad and Jeno get into fights every other day. Can't blame them, they're both infuriating." He turned to Winter and guy one. "Name is Taehyun, Kang Taehyun. You?" He gestured to Winter with his chin.