news please read

Hello everyone!

This is shang and I just want to be honest with you, I have no exact idea where this fic is going. I have a plan however my plan of execution in straying away from it. If you noticed, the recent chapters have been straying away from the original plot and I take full responsibility of this. It's just, I haven't gotten a full grasp on how I want this fic to proceed. The start and end of this fic has been determined, it is just the in between chapters that gave me a problem.

Honestly speaking, this fic has strayed away from being winrina. They have little to no moments in the chapters. And originally, this was supposed to be purely about them, which unfortunately cannot be observed. And so, I have been contemplating whether or not I would drop this work.

As a writer, I do not want to leave a story incomplete, however continuing this without clear plan is simply redundant.

If there will be a time that I can rewrite this then I would. However, if it I will not, I hope that all of you would understand. I humbly as for your forgiveness if I disappoint you with this news.

I also would like to take this chance to thank those who have been silently reading this fic until this very moment. You have fueled me to continue writing. For those who voted, thank you as well. Seeing you reward my efforts with those votes fill me up with happiness as I know you enjoyed my craft. And to the commentors, thank you! You comments make me smile.

Again, I am humbly asking for your forgiveness for the sudden news. Let us see each other in our different endeavors.

Signed,
Mishang