hello, I'm back! + spoiler

Um...hi(?)

Haha, just kidding!

Hello, this is Shang! And I'm happy to say that I've managed to figure things out and managed to write a chapter. To tell you truth, I had to reevaluate the flow of the story. Haha, did you know this was supposed to have 56 chapters in total, not including chapter zero and the special chapter. Anyway, this fic still has a long way to go, about 27 chapter to go.

Spoiler alert, be ready to question what I write because this story is going to take different turn.

Anyway, thank you for waiting and for deciding to continue reading! I really means a lot to me. In fact, I'll be including the spoiler in this update.

I'll probably post the complete chapter tomorrow or Wednesday, but maybe tomorrow. Idk, depends on my mood.

Oh, and if you have time, you can check my twitter acc (link in bio) cause I made a winrina twt au. For my filo readers that's for you. You can also follow or whatever. Hehe. Hi :)

Signed,
Mishang

S

poiler 🫶

¹

It's just a date, winter tried to convince herself while she stood in front of the mirror. She was trying her best to secure her wig by herself. Yeji was out of the question as the girl harbors some type of dislike toward Karina. Not that it was a problem. She (somewhat) disliked Karina. Okay, maybe not dislike but there was something unsettling about her.

"Damn this wig." She grumbled, taking off the accessory and throwing it toward her couch. This was harder than what she expected. And she blames it on Yeji who makes it look so easy. "I've been trying to make this wig stay still. No one wants to get their wig snatched." At that point, she was starting to consider using gorilla glue, and if something were to go wrong, public mercy and donations were highly appreciated.

²

“Jaem—”

“Winter my love!”

³

“Only if I get to bump into you.” karina answered, rolling her eyes fondly. She can never get mad at Winter. Plus, she knew many things about the girl, it would be a waste (and a stupid move) to throw it away because of her pettiness. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

For what exactly? “for being a girl.”

“karina,” strapped in the farthest row of the ride, winter held on the safety bars, knuckles turning white with how tight her grip was. If she was going to die, she was going to die as a coward man—er, woman. “I'm gonna die!”

Karina slapped her arm, laughing at how pale wimter was. It was like the girl saw a ghost (or jaemin!). “will you calm down. It's not like your hair is going to fly off.”

She felt her heart beating wildly. Winter was beautiful and she would know that winter would also be handsome as a boy. And damn, she got herself lucky.

“beautiful.”

-𝐭𝐛𝐜-

And scene! See you tomorrow or Wednesday! Hi :)