𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

“Jaemin's running on rampage, karina.” jeno smirked, seeing karina flinch as she stopped looking down on her food to stare at him. They were in the Lee manor, karina having been invited by jeno to share a few light sentiments.

“I'm sure he is.” karina swallowed thickly. She heard from xiaojun what he did to minjeong or winter (she knew from the start). The way xiaojun spoke about the abuse made her blood boil. “this is all your fault.” she snarled.

Minjeong—winter or whoever the girl was taking form into did nothing wrong. She was an innocent civilian who happened to cross jaemin during his liberated times. It was not her fault. She knew that because—because! Everything was Jaemin's fault. Jaemin was—wait!

“you're killing him.” the vitamins. Karina knew the vitamins had to do something with Jaemin's sudden change of attitude. It was not the usual outcome when he would go back to taking them. He would turn calm and headstrong, not rude and craved bloodlust. She hissed at him, clenching her fist around her fork. “you—”

“I'm merely saving him.” jeno picked up his wine glass, glancing at the staff standing at his right to pour wine. “this world is too evil for him. Everyone will play with him, lie to him.”

Karina scoffed, throwing the fork to side and let it fall to the floor with deafening clang. “this shit is because of you! You didn't give him his regular 150 milligrams.”

Jeno nodded his head solemly. “indeed. I'm having my chemist make a stronger one, but as of the time being, I'm letting him drink the 50 milligrams. Once everyday for safety. ”

Unbelievable. Karina didn't know if she should be disappointed with jeno. It may sound like he is doing the greater good but he was killing jaemin with his ‘goodness’. “jeno, my god, he is going to end up being experiencing drug tolerance. And fifty? That dose is useless with how you've been altering it. you know what means? His body is not going to respond to his regular dose and that means we have to up his doses. And do you know what would happen? He'll end up being overdosed and what will happen next? He'll die jeno!” she and jaemin may sometimes be at odds but she never wanted harm to come to her friend, her best friend.

Jeno scoffed at her rant. Karina can fake all her concern because he was the only person who truly cared for the bunny. Not karina, not sungchan, not jaehyun, not johnny, not gucci gang, not Jaemin's family, not shotaro, and certainly not winter.

“and everyone will play him? Lie to him?” karina cackled humorlessly. “you think so saintly of yourself, jeno. Aren't you the reason why jaemin is hurt and turned his back to the world? If it wasn't for you, jaemin wouldn't—”

Jeno slammed his hands on the table, shaking the furniture. He hissed, “you are one to talk, karina. I know what you did. You have a fault in this shit you said was my fault. Cameras don't lie.”

🧑

Fortunately, jaemin only sent winter to do easy tasks. although it was not easy as everything would set jaemin off, causing him to go on a mini rampage by throwing objects and insulting winter. He was like child who was refused by adults.

And a surprising fact that winter learned about this jaemin was the fact he was very much like a toddler who was teething, constantly fussy and whining, sometimes crying in discomfort.

“disgusting! Is this tea!? Get me cold milk!” jaemin barked the order, throwing the glass to the direction of the wall that had many splatters of various liquid and broken glass on the floor.