𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

“minjeong!”

Winter turned around, surprised seeing an enthusiastic karina waving both her arms in the air. The girl was standing out of her apartment building, which was odd since she never told karina her address.

“maybe it's a coincidence.” she muttered, sliding open the glass window in her living room and peeked her head out. She squinted her eyes, seeing sungchan stand behind ksrina with a bored expression with a picnic basket in his arm.

“what are you guys doing here?!” she screamed, startling the calling birds who were perched on her neighbor's windowsill. Why calling birds? She does not know.

“let's go on a date!” karina screamed back, cupping her hands st the corners of her lips. “you and me!”

Winter wanted to remind karina that sungchan was present, but decided to go against it. Karina looked excited with the idea. Who was she to say no?

She was Winter Kim, not Kim Minjeong.

“one second!” winter retreated her head, sliding the window close before turning around to look over her messy living room. She didn't want to take long, karina might end up knocking.

It was fortunate that what she wore (black leggings and a loose shirt). The only thing missing was her binder bra. No, she does not where that at home. Who wears a bra at home? No one.

She scrambled to pick up the one that was haphazardly on her center table. Her nose scrunched as she held it by its starps. It was the one xiaojun gave her. She took a quick sniff of the bust, snorting.

She looked around the room, wondering if anyone saw before placing it against her chest. “no one would know, right?” it's not like karina will strip her down to her socks.

“I'm not even going to wear socks.” she took off her shirt, slipping on the bra before adjusting the bottom garter. She thinks her bust got bigger. She slipped back on her shirt. “now, should—”

“Minjeong!”

Sungchan was thankful for many things. One was that his and Karina’s supposed engagement got canceled because karina finally went out of her dresser. Two, he was thankful his parents placed all their attention to his older brother which allowed him to live freely. Three, he was thankful he met his (questionable) friends.

And lastly, he was thankful to be given the opportunity to witness the union of Kim Minjeong and Yu Jimin.

“please note the sarcasm.” please kill me, sungchan grumbled in his head, letting out a physical sigh as he poured juice to Minjeong's awaiting empty cup.

He turned to karina, gesturing at the pitcher he was carrying. The girl shook her head no. “i thought you were gay.”

“what was that sungchan?” karina asked the younger.

“nothing.” sungchan coughed, placing the pitcher back on the picnic blanket.

They were in their local park, situated under one of its nara trees like the rest of the citizens of their city who decided to host their own picnic. Sungchan had his back against the tree's bark as karina sat beside minjeong, laying her cheek against his shoulder once in a while. The two would share hushed words.

It was not that he was jealous. Naevis, he was far away from it. He was just annoyed that they had the nerve to ignore him. Him, the great; the handsome; the prince; the jung, Jung sungchan.

Talk about big ego.

“I'm not supposed be single.” karina didn't need to rub in his face that she found someone quickly. She didn't need to remind him that she easily moved on.