𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

“Why are you having a talk about the rules and regulations two months before the end of the school year?” Ten asked incredulously, staring up at Kun as he blindly looked for a pen from the supplies drawer. He was with Kun and Doyoung (vice president) and was readying themselves for the general assembly an hour from now.

Yes, an hour from now. Kun woke them up at the crack of dawn to make sure they would be on time for their call time, which was at 6:00 in the morning.

“Yeah, isn't it a bit too late for that?” Doyoung stood behind his desk, going over his flashcards over his mini-speech that Kun asked him to give about the importance of the rule and regulations. He picked up a card, brows furrowed as he scanned the contents. “And why do you want me to focus on the one regarding cosplaying the opposite gender on school grounds?”

“Just because.” Kun answered vaguely, fixing his tie as he stood in front of the body-length mirror. He should thank Jaemin for that. He frowned, realizing he caught no sight of his successor. He asked Doyoung, “Doie, have you seen Jaemin? I told him to come here at 6.”

Doyoung shrugged his shoulders. “Dunno. Maybe he's on his way.”

“Or he could be in the cultural center.” Ten suggested, having caught sight of Jaemin heading in that direction. “Why?” Ten knew Jaemin. That bunny would rather be caught dead than be late for an event. He stood in front of the mirror beside Kun, fixing the part of his hair. He started twisting his body at various angles, checking himself out. “Did you ask him to do something?”

“No,” Kun replied, taking two steps backward from the mirror. “I just need him there.”

Ten raised a brow, twisting his neck to look over at Kun. “Since when?”

“Since now.”

Jaemin nibbled on his thumb, one arm tucked under his chest as he paced back and forth in front of the window of his office. He was dreading the upcoming assembly. He had to think of a way to stop Kun, like stop him from having that assembly.

And his suggested idea was horrific. He planed on killing Kun.

“What if I poison him!?” Jaemin stopped pacing around, hands clawed in frustration as he stared at his boyfriend, who sat on the sofa that faced the window.

Hendery had his arms thrown back at the couch's backrest. “Jaemin, love, calm down.”

“Calm down?” Jaemin parroted, gawking at the man in front of him. “Hendery, love, how am I supposed to calm down!?” He started pulling on his hair, “Kun will expose Winter and she'll get in trouble and this is all my fault.” He gloomed, covering his face with his hands in shame. “I shouldn't have done all that to her. I shouldn't have—”

“Hey,” Hendery got off the couch. “You're doing it again.” Jaemin was doing it again—blaming himself over something he couldn't control. Although, Hendry would like to argue that Jaemin could have controlled himself, but he was in no position to say so. He wasn't aware of his boyfriend's entire life. “Calm down, love. Don't worry, I got a plan.”

Jaemin peeked through a small gap between his pinky and ring finger, staring at hendery. “And that is?”

“You're giving the speech.”

“What!?” Jaemin quickly removed the hands off his face and grabbed Hendery by his collar, bringing their faces close. “What do you mean I'm giving the speech!?”

“You know, we look good like this. A little more and we'd kiss.” Hendery flirted, much to Jaemin's demise. Sensing his boyfriend's upcoming annoyance, he became serious. “I may have changed the memo for Kun, Doyoung, and Ten. They're headed to the cultural center.”

“What!?” Jaemin shook Hendery's figure, “What do you mean you switched the location!? How can Kun not notice.”

“Well,” Hendery placed his hands against Jaemin's breasts, making Jaemin stop shaking him to look down at the placement of his hands. “Kun was busy trying to make a speech about the rules and regulations that he didn't notice the change of setting. Isn't this a good thing? We don't have to worry about him giving a speech. Once you give one, you'll finish the time, leaving him none. Kun has decorum, he wouldn't budge on a red-tie occasion.”

Jaemin frowned, letting go of Hendery. He moved to stand in front of the window, his curled pointer finger against his lips. “What do I even say?”

Hendery shoved his hand into his right pocket, rummaging through the small space before he felt a rough texture and pointed edge. He grabbed it, took it out from his pocket, and waved it in front of Jaemin, a wide grin spreading on his lips. “This.”

Jaemin eyes widen, seeing a familiar set of words. “Hendery...”