𝚃𝚎𝚗

Winter entered her rowdy classroom. It was only seven in the morning but the room was almost packed with excited male students, all dressed in sports gear.

Today was the start of tryout days, a two-day event that focused on, as stated before, tryouts. This meant it was free day for everyone who did not plan on joining after school activities or orgs.

"I wonder what orgs are available." Soobin muttered, clicking his phone off and looked up at Minjeong the moment he placed his bag down on his desk.

"What org are you even planning on joining?" Winter asked, picking up her bag then moved down beside her feet.

Soobin nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno, as long as it doesn't involve sports I'm in."

"They usually print out a list of orgs." Taehyun told the two, taking off his ear plugs. What? You couldn't blame him when he was classmates with a bunch of ruffians. "It should be posted on the announcement board."

"I passed by there and there was nothing." Winter opened her bag, taking out her robotics booklet before flipping it open, stopping at the folded yellow paper she snuck in between two pages. She took the paper before placing it on her desk. "You guys ready for the robotics exam?"

"Robotics?" Soobin furrowed his brows. "Aren't we going to have a quiz on accounting? Balancing specifically."

Winter slammed the booklet shut, the sound too soft for anyone else to hear. Did she hear it right, accounting?

"I thought we moved on from that subject already!" She loathed that subject since she had to use her brain in full capacity to balance her debit and credit. Not to mention analyzing the assets. "I thought we'll be doing robotics!"

"Coding?" Soobin took out his TLE notebook, flipping it open, only to end up seeing empty pages. "I thought we were accounting."

"Soobin!"

"Minjeong!"

Taehyun rolled his eyes, then elarging them slightly he breathed out of his nose. "We're doing coding you idiots." He stopped the two before they could start bickering. "Code blocks, remember? We're going to the computer lab."

"But I thought we didn't have any formal classes today." Winter scratched her head in confusion, taking out her phone from her pocket. She clicked it open and immediately went to chrome where the school website first greeted her.

"That's what I thought too." Soobin clicked his phone open again and went to his gmail app and clicked on the newly sent message from the school's announcement account. "Tae—"

❝Good morning everyone!❞

"Oh bother." Taehyun rolled his eyes, folding his extended legs and waited for Jaemin, the ever so punctual Jaemin, to fully enter the room. Once the bunny was inside and making his way to his seat, Taehyun extended his legs again.

He scoffed, seeing Jeno lightly dust Jaemin's seat. "He acts like he's some socialite."

"Do you secretly hate him?" Soobin asked, neck turned to where Jaemin and Jeno sat.

"Of course not." Taehyun snorted, perching his right elbow on Soobin's seat before placing his chin on his open palm. "I verbally despise him."

Winter could somewhat relate. Although, she didn't verbally show it . For some reason, Jaemin's entire presence or even being was threatening her. It was like he could see past her facade, and somehow she would think he did.