𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Winter has decided, she is now going to refer to herself as Minjeong (when she's in guy form and when she's not with Yeji) because what the fuck her life is confusing already.

Minjeong fixed her uniform. Another day, another problem.

First was the fact she forgot about her chemistry assignment which was needed to be passed before the start of the day by their class representative, Jeno. She knows, surprising.

Then she panicked as she realized that the assignment was not as easy as she thought it would be. No wonder it was homework. She needed more than thirty minutes to answer the thing.

But fortunately, Soobin, bless his kind bunny soul, came at the right moment and offered to let her copy after seeing her frantic expression. not to mention Taehyun joining and pointing out where Soobin got wrong and telling them to change it.

She was blessed with good friends.

Her next problem came in the form of their flag ceremony. It happened every Tuesday morning at exactly 7:30 and would end usually at 8. There was a classroom practice, hair and nail inspection. Her hair was fine but her nails, not so much.

Fortunately, again, Soobin always brough a nailcutter and offered for Minjeong to use it. Bless his kind soul for she did not need to bite off her long nails.

And her last problem for the first half of the day came in a parental consent form.

🧑

"The results of the tryouts are out today." Taehyun informed Minjeong and Soobin as he turned to them.

The trio were on their way to the cafeteria where they would spend their free time. Their pe teacher, sir Heechul, was kind (Soobin commented that sir Heechul did it out of laziness to conduct a formal discussion) enough to drop the second period.

"That's nerve-wracking." Soobin admitted, checks lightly flushed. "I think I failed my screening with the school paper. Jaemin was there and honestly, his expressions gave away the results."

"Ignore him." Translation: screw him. Taehyun rolled his eyes, pushing one door of the double doors open. "He's very expressive when he wants to. Probably drank eight cups of his deadly coffee."

"I'm not even going to ask." Minjeong muttered. There were plenty of things she did not know of Jaemin, nor did she plan on knowing. The same was with Karina.

She glanced at the big screen that showed the snack menu. "There's melon bread and chocolate horn."

"Mint choco pies sounds nice." Soobin imagined sinking his teeth into one and taking a bite and savor the minty and chocolaty taste.

"You two always think with your stomachs." Taehyun muttered tiredly. He did not understand those two when it came to food. Nevertheless, he guided them to the register.

Minjeong was first to order. "One-"

❝DAMN YOU NAKAMOTO❞

❝DON'T DAMN ME YOU FUCKER❞

"They're fighting again." Taehyun muttered the obvious, attention of the growing tension between upperclassman, soccer team captain, Nakamoto Yuta, and his classmate and soccer bench only, Brad.

"Again?" Minjeong muttered behind her melon bread. Na cafe served better ones. She missed the place.

"Brad," Taehyun sighed through his nose, "Is a pain to anyone's ass, even the upperclassmen who usually don't meddle with us underclassmen. But Brad is a different case since he picks a fight with everyone."