𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 (DROPPED)

If you asked karina a reason why she liked winter, she would never give you an answer. Why? Because she too did not know why.

Maybe it was infatuation. Maybe a happy crush, but isn't that different from having a normal crush? She didn't know.

She let out a dreamy sigh, shoulders raised then slowly falling as she gazed out of the glass window the icecream shop had.

Across her, sungchan frowned, the small ocecream spoon in his mouth. Karina was weird.

“sungchan,” she called the younger, “did I ever tell you hoe I appreciate your company?”

Sungchan shook his head no, taking the spoon out. “the only thing you said to me was that I was a wimp and an idiot for letting go of shotaro.”

“exactly.”

“bitch.”

“who is in love.”

“the fuck.”

“language.”

“English.”

Sungchan glare defiantly at karina. As much as he wanten to fight, she was still older than him and his mom would probably sermon him for fighting with a girl. But karina wasn't a girl, she was a cat with bad luck who knew how to throw a painful punch.

Discontinued

Hello everyone.

It's shang and I would like to sadly announce that I have decided to drop this winrina fic. I've been having a hard time balancing studies and writing. It's a miracle I can write something on weekdays.

And over the course of time I've been prolonging this fic, it became more of a challenge to write a chapter. I guess it's because I would take long periods in between and forget the flow of the story. And as much as I want to continue writing this because I hate the thought of leaving this unfinished, dropping this fic would be the best option rather than leaving it unfinished for a long time. I don't want to keep your hopes up.

I apologize for making you wait for an update, only to receive this news. I have been infair on your part who have been reasing and supporting this fic. I will not ask you to support my other works or future works if you found this news offensive.

However, I would also like to thank those who waited. Thank you for waiting. Also to those who have been reasing, commenting, and voting. You mean a lot to me.

Again, I apologize for the sudden news.

-mishang