⛸️Celly🏒

(A/n: Please listen to the above music sing by Heo Jung - See U from the series Where your eyes linger.)

It is in your silence that I feel you verbose,It is in your smile that I feel your silence

It is in your smile that I feel your silence.

It is in your silence that I feel you verbose,It is in your smile that I feel your silence

Pretty.

"Huh?"

At Azure's question; Xian realised that they were still entangled together.

"Nothing." As Xian shifted his weight, he instantly winced. It's definitely going to bruise tomorrow.

Having noticed Xian in pain, Jun gazed at the young man with concern, "The ground is hard. Let me up."

Xian could not miss this golden opportunity to tease Azure. "I like hard."

"..."

"I also like when things are up."

"..."

The more Xian teased Jun, the more he was coming to enjoy the older man's company.

"Both combination together and it's match made in heaven for me."

Cocking his head to the side, for Xian's eyes, Jun looked absolutely adorable. "Did you practice these lines to lure people to date you?"

Not one to miss the opportunity again, Xian winked, "Why? Want me to ask you out?"

As expected; Azure's eyes popped out and Xian started laughing.

Jun did not miss the way Xian's fingers were slowly caressing his lower back. Whether was it done consciously or not; he did not know, but he didn't want Xian to stop either.

Their faces were too close to eachother and for the first time, Jun was cognizant of the fact that his face was not perfect. Through years of practice, his skin had worn out and many scars that could be seen. He tried moving back, when Xian pulled him forward and there was just a thin wisp of gap between them.

If they didn't move, things would get hard real fast and real soon.

Just then they heard a young voice call out.