🏒Game Misconduct ⛸️

"Here." Jeff handed Xian a glare and cap. "Use these two to cover your face. There might be few reporters lurking around to get some petty news, and you wouldn't want this to go out of hand before they are brought in for tough interrogation."

Xian thanked Jeff and quickly donned them. He tried to be as inconspicuous as possible and was quickly escorted to a door which probably was used by VVIPs and high profile clientele.

"Mr. Wei." A warm voice greeted him.

As their eyes met; Xian was surprised to see the Commissioner of Police in front of him. 'Christian does have friends in high places.'

"Mr. Ryan Gold."
(A/n: Yup. You got it right. Same Ryan Gold from Untameable.)

As they shook hands; Mr. Gold did not hide his astonishment, "You have heard of me?"

"Of course." Xian gave him a polite smile. "You're as much a celebrity in your field. Your tenacity to bring justice and be a peacekeeping officer; your reputation precedes you, Mr. Gold."

With a smile Ryan gestured both Jeff and him into his office. It was warm like the owner himself, yet there was no personal touch to it. Taking a seat on the couch with Jeff next to him, Ryan sat opposite and placed a file on the table.

"Mr. Wei; I won't take much of your time and we'll get right to the point. Currently my team together with a group of experienced forensic experts are investigating the motel room; and they are personally being supervised by Chris himself. Mr. Wei, we are also in receipt of the video that has been submitted as a primary evidence." Opening a diary Ryan enquired, "I need to ask you a few questions which would be intrusive, but they would help us build and understand your case a lot better. Can I?"

Xian liked this guy. A straightforward personality who did not like to beat around the bush.

"You can ask me any questions and I promise to answer them to my utmost best."

"Thank you. Let's start with your relationship with Miron."

"Miron and I have known eachother for a year and half."

"How long were you two in a romantic relationship?

"For about less than a year. I first met Miron as a competitor. Then I became his mentor which gradually shifted to more of a romantic relationship."

"How sexually active were you two? Any traits that can be used against you?"

At this question, Xian paused. 'Do they assume I am some kind of deviant? Would they believe my actual answer?'

"Mr. Wei?"

Joining his fingers together and clasping them over his crossed knee; Xian sighed, "We never had s*x."

There was a pregnant pause and Xian filled the void. "I wasn't a virgin and I have had many varied partners in my past; but when I am in a relationship, contrary to what people assume of my appearance, I don't jump onto the bed Mr. Gold. I like to woo and be wooed. Call me a hopeless romantic." Xian huffed with heavy humour.

"Also being a national player, I wasn't given much liberty to be in the country to pursue my love interest. Travelling was more a part of my lifestyle and dating him was not a luxury we got to enjoy much."

"Was that the reason for his animosity towards you?"

"I wish that was it; but I suspect when he was in this so called relationship with me; Miron was cheating. I had my doubts but let's just say I looked the other way." Using his fingers Xian slicked his hair back. He was starting to find these questions really uncomfortable. He knew they were important, but nevertheless it wasn't easy to wash dirty linen in public.