🏒Cage⛸️

"You have such a pretty house." Watching Wei Ying's eyes sparkle with innocence made Jun wonder for the nth time, 'How could anyone hurt this man?'

"Hey!" It was when he stood with certain apprehension; Jun asked, "What happened?"

"I should be asking you this question. What happened? Is everything alright?"

"Yes. Why wouldn't it be?" Jun knew he had to be careful. Wei Ying was always quick to catch onto people's anxieties.

"You seem distant." Wei Ying still wasn't convinced just as expected. Thus, schooling his features, Jun gave the younger man a broad smile and showed him around.

He did not miss JC's gaze on them. His was brimming with angst. JC was in such disposition, he could neither ask Xian about what had transpired, nor could he show his emotions openly. Jun made a mental note to have a conversation with JC later.

"This house is pretty, but for some reason I love it back home. There is a subtle beauty in being away from everyone."

"This would be your room." Jun smiled as Wei Ying entered, but the other man had a frown on his face which made Jun ask, "What's wrong?"

"This isn't your room." At Wei Ying's comment Jun nodded. " My room is at the other end on this floor." He pointed to a particular direction and Wei Ying was about to move away when Jun caught hold of his hand and enquired, "Where are you going?"

"To your room."

"Why?"

Wei Ying blinked twice at Jun's question. Neither of them reacted nor spoke. It was only after three heartbeats did Wei Ying roll his eyes.

Taking two steps towards Jun and trapping him against the wall; Wei Ying whispered seductively in his ears, "This entire week we slept together on one bed. You've spoilt me Azure. Last night without you next to me, I couldn't sleep. You need to rectify this issue ASAP."

Wei Ying was about to take a step back when Jun's arms instantly binded against his waist and pulled him against his body. Two could play this game.

"You're playing a very dangerous game Ice."

"I am a sportsman, Azure. All my games are dangerous. I thought you would have learnt by now."

Neither of them had moved away.

Jun raised his palm to touch Wei Ying's face. He stopped and sought the other man's eyes to seek his permission. He could feel the tension in Wei Ying's body. It was rock solid and still.

'Let me touch you Wei Ying. Let me show you the world you deserve... please.'

As if Wei Ying could read Jun's thought, he leaned into his touch and closed his eyes. This was all they both needed. Trust.

"Ice."

Wei Ying opened his eyes and gazed at Jun.

"Can you come with me? I have some place to show you."

"Okay." That was his only answer. Simple for many, but for Jun, it showed him that his Wei Ying trusted him implicitly.

Walking to his own bedroom Jun placed Wei Ying's bag on his bed and together they made way to the front room where JC was working on his laptop. Seeing the two of them JC smiled.

"Hey! I am taking Xian out for a while. Will you be alright all alone here?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about me. You kids go have fun!" JC paused with a mischievous smile and then added for good measure, "I would have said don't do anything wild, but I did! So you guys have fun too! If you need condoms they're in my wallet."