🏒Stand-up Goalie⛸️

Xian grinned at Azure's sweet red cheeks. Those forehead kisses might have started on a whim, but now they hold much more meaning. Each time Xian kissed Azure on his forehead, he'd blush like a sweet teenager.

Clearing his throat, Azure didn't meet Xian's eyes, and the latter was amused by such innocence.

"Are you hungry? Do you wish to eat anything?" Azure asked.

Wei Wei was still fussing in his arms, and Xian shook his head in negation. "Nothing to eat, but maybe a cup of tea?" 

"Sure." Azure was quick to answer and made his way towards the kitchen counter. 

In Xian's eyes, the whole scenario was comforting. Probably the closest he came to feel like a part of being in a family. 

A sudden pang of pain hit his heart, and he slowly recalled an earlier conversation when Azure had asked if this is how being in a relationship felt with him.

"Lan Zhan." Wei Ying was surprised Azure could even hear his voice. 

"Mn?" 

Xian slowly leaned against the table with Wei Wei carefully tucked in his arms as he said in a gentle voice, "I don't ever think I can be a bottom." 

When he didn't receive any reply from Azure, Xian raised his eyes to meet the latter's and waited patiently.
When he still received none, he asked, "Lan Zhan, did you hear me?" 

"I did. What do you mean by that?" 

Xian's eyes widened in surprise, and he stammered, "Bott... Bottom bottom, as in during Se*... Top-"

Raising his arms mid-air to stop Xian's blabber, Azure's face was impassive when he said, "I know the semantics. That's not what I'm asking. I meant, what is the ideology behind sharing this piece of information?" 

"Lan Zhan, earlier, you asked me if this is how being in a relationship with me would feel like."

"Mn. So?" 

"Lan Zhan, if we take this forward, you and me being in a relationship... I don't think my scars would allow me to be a bottom."

"So you want to top?"

"Maybe..." Xian bit his lips, and for an unknown reason, this time he was on the verge of having tears. 

In his peripheral vision, he observed Azure switching off the gas and trudging his way towards Xian. Standing in front of him, Azure clasped one of Xian's hands, gently tugged on it, and said, "Come with me."

Xian was confused at first as they entered the bedroom and walked into their walk-in closet.

"Lan Zhan-"

"What do you see here?" Azure asked.

"Clothes." Xian frowned as he answered.

"Right. Can you differentiate between yours and mine?"

True to the entire set-up, Xian indeed found it difficult to differentiate. Their clothes were neatly folded or were hung in order. It would indeed be difficult to sort them out.

"Come." At Azure's command, they next moved into their bathroom, pointing to the counter where their colognes were placed side by side, their toothbrushes together in a holder, their gels, and other such amenities were all mixed.

"Can you tell me what's yours and mine?" 

Xian was amazed. He couldn't find the differences. Azure and he had very similar styles and tastes.

Clasping their hands together, Azure tugged them towards the entrance of their house and turned to face Xian.

"Wei Ying, can you tell me what's the most sacred thing for an Ice Hockey player?"