🏒Slot⛸️

*Extreme Trigger Warning*
Please read with caution.

Jun closely followed Ice as they entered his house and found Jeff and Christian sitting on the sofa. JC was with Sahara but his concerned gaze was on Ice.

Jeff was pale while Christian; though he tried to keep up a charade of being unaffected, Jun could deduce that he was reeling in pain. If not the entirety of the file, he suspected that they did see something.

Jun wanted to hold Ice's hand, but he knew now was not the time nor place.

"Did... Did you-" watching Ice struggle in forming words, Jun walked into his kitchen to pour the younger man a glass of water.

"We did not watch the entire video-" making his way towards Ice; Jeff replied, "But few minutes to see if this was the video we wanted. I'll leave the room and let you decide on what has to be done."

On his way out Jeff gave Jun a subtle nod and he heard the bedroom door close. JC was next to him, and the poor soul was torn between wanting to comfort his brother by staying and respecting his privacy by leaving.

"I'll be here. You can use my bedroom to rest for a while. Once he's ready, I'll call you JC."

The latter knew at this moment his support had to be his silence. Without another word JC left them and it was only Ice, Christian and Jun in the room. Ok

Placing the glass of water in front of his Wei Ying; Jun spoke, "I'll be on the balcony. If you need me, just say my name and I'll be right next to you."

"Kiddo, I'll be with Jun."

Leaving him behind was difficult but Jun knew when his strong presence was needed. And at this moment, if he were honest with his own feelings, he wasn't sure if he could have witnessed the contents in the video. Contrary to what people believed, he wasn't that strong.

"I will teach those scumbags a lesson, Ji. They messed with my family and I won't tolerate anyone hurting my people." Christian's knuckles turned white as he dug his nails into his palm.

"The best we can do at this moment is to wait for Xian's decision. There's a lot going on with that boy and none of us can ever understand the pain he is going through." Jun's voice held a pain that he had never felt before. Not even when he had to loose his leg.

Just then they heard a loud whimper and before Jun could run inside, it was Christian's vise grip on his elbow that prevented him from witnessing the most heartbreaking scene.

"Don't... Not... Now." Christian's eyes were tightly shut as Jun heard Xian's soul wreaking sobs. It wasn't a person crying... It was a soul shattering; and there was nothing Jun could do about it.

Xian's hands shook as he played the video and he understood the meaning of the term 'watching your life coming to a standstill'

At that point he questioned the reason for his own existence. Maybe he was better not being alive than watching this ordeal. What had been a murky memory until now, was being played in every single angle.