3

aspen

aspen

"this nigga want me to kill myself..." i mumbled as i pulled up to the restaurant.

i could see them outside eating, it was around 4 so it was a good group of people out here.

-why tf you invited me

kaymor: i'm yo cousin and i want you to get out the house

-i almost had a panic attack last time and you want me out the house? bitch i can walk in my backyard and sing wit the birds tf

kaymor: getyoassoutthecar

-i hope you sit on your balls
read 4:14pm

"hulllll boy!"

i finally gained enough courage and got out the car, i walked where they were and kylin spotted me first.

"hey aspen." she smiled.

"wassup..." i mumbled before sitting down, i was between tahani and kaymor.

"you staright?" kaymor asked me and i cut my eyes at him.

"bitch i don't like you right now.." i said then got on my phone.

"can i help with your orders today??" a waitress came up to us.

i actually took some anxiety medicine before i came so it should help some.

we all ordered our food and drinks, they started their own conversation but i stayed in my own bubble until.

"sooo aspen..." kylin started and i slowly looked up.

"anyone special or anything in your life?" she asked and i shrugged.

"not really. i'm pimpin." i said and kaymor smacked his lips.

"lying like hell..she get no coochie-" i cut him off.

"and that's by choice fuck nigga, stop playing wit me." i said mugging him.

"yo lil ass still just mean as ever." wynn said shaking his head and i cut my eyes at him.

"ain't you pissin' fire?" i asked and he smacked his lips while the rest of them laughed.

"ain't no way, you finally got burnt toont." kylin said rubbing his shoulder and he brushed her hand off.

"she lying, i ain't burned since...last month." he said like that made his case any better.

"told yo ass stop tryna be so damn fast...tryna be like yo friend." tahani said hinting towards kaymor.

"woahhh ion do shit, imma lover boy." kaymor said frowning.

"i smell...lies.." i mumbled and kaymor bucked at me.

"i'll beat yo ass aspen." he said and i waited before fake jumping.

"timbers = shivered.." i said and they started laughing.