5

a few days later.

aspen

i scratched underneath my bonnet before putting it back in place, i had ended up at kaymor's house last night because i kept having nightmares.

"did you get some sleep?" kaymor asked walking into the guest bedroom.

"now what if i was just in here slanging my dick around?" i asked frowning.

"girl- what dick? that plastic?? anyways...did you sleep yes or no?"

i shook my head then got back on my phones,"you wanna talk about em?"

"i'm goodddd." i dragged and he smacked his lips.

"aspen you can't keep holding that shit in." he said crossing his arms.

"i'm not i just don't wanna talk about it..they'll go away sooner or later." i shurgged as i rubbed my eyes.

"mmm...well gang will be over here in a second." he said and i nodded my head.

"you've talked to your parents??" he asked and i shook my head no.

"ion fuck wit my mama and my dad- he ight i guess." i mumbled and he shook his head.

"you'll hold grudges until the end of time."

"i'm glad you know so don't do shit, and we cool but soon as you cross me i'm coming back 10x harder and i hate you." i said.

"mmm...well i'm finna go back downstairs and order food, i'll let you know when it's here." he said and left the room.

i sighed and laid on my stomach propping myself up with my hands.

i stared ahead at the headboard until my eyes slowly started closing, shit might as well get a few minutes of sleep or sumn.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"she sleep-!" i heard somebody whisper yell making me move but i kept my eyes closed.

"then let her sleep...she ain't go to sleep last night, she can just eat when she wake up." i heard kaymor say.

i heard them walking towards the door and i slowly opened my eyes seeing kylin and kaymor leave out the room.

i closed my eyes back and tried to go back to sleep but it was no use, i sat up and rubbed my eyes before walking to the connected bathroom.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face, i only had on a pair of boxers and a sports bra.

i grabbed the cover from off the bed and wrapped it around me and over my shoulders.

"i should've been a damn rock..." i mumbled as i walked downstairs.

"you up sleepyhead?" tahani asked and i didn't reply.

i kept walking until i got in the kitchen, they had gotten chic fil a.

i grabbed one of the bags that had my name on it and grabbed my drink that was beside it,"you can't talk?"