42

two months later...

tahani

"walk faster big foot.." noah said and i stopped walking.

"don't play wit me." i said mugging him and he laughed.

"i don't see why yeen get one of them lil wheelchairs at the front of the store.." he mumbled and i rolled my eyes.

"cause they go slow as hell and this will be quicker." i said as i leaned against the buggy.

"yeah yeah...what we here for again?" he asked and i scratched my head.

"jesus christ..." he mumble rubbing his temple.

over the two months me and him had actually got close and i was glad, at least the twins would have both grandfathers.

plus aspen had been picking up more shifts where she works at, she worked a double last night so i let her sleep in today.

"y'all lowkey slow as hell for having the baby shower so late..." he said and i stale-faced him.

"that's cause it took them forever to convince me to even do it...i didn't even want to at first, my fuckin face getting more fat, my ankles look like watermelons." i said and felt my eyes water.

"tahani come on mane we in the middle of walmart." he said and i sniffled as i continued walking down the isle.

we did have the baby room set up and some clothes and diapers stocked up in their bedroom closet, but still yet everybody wanted me to have a damn baby shower.

"can you grab that??" i asked pointing to the double stuff oreos on the top shelf.

he reached up and put them in the buggy,"now we need pickles and we can go." i said and he slowly looked at me.

"we came here for your cravings??" he asked making me nod.

"ouuu..." i said as i got a random pain in my side, he quickly came to my side.

"you good?"

"braxton hicks.." i mumbled as i started walking some and it soon went away.

"you sure?"

"yes now come on before i'm late for my baby shower."

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"get the fuck back.." i mumbled swatting kima hands away.

"tahani! aspen want you to wear this damn stop popping me." she said as she adjusted the chain on my neck.

i pouted then looked into the mirror, it said 'TAHANI' and shined every time i move.

i had on some pink sweat shorts and a matching sports bra and jacket, of course with slides since my feet didn't wanna go into anything else without hurting like hell.