9

tahani

tahani

aspen had fell asleep on me and had been sleep for the past few hours,"cant hang for shit.." i mumbled.

i was slowly coming down from my high but she went straight to sleep not even 30 minutes into the movie we started watching.

i sighed and got on my phone.

kylin: open the door

i scrunched up my face and looked at the time, 1:03am

"awhh hell nah.." i mumbled slowly getting up.

i walked downstairs and to the door and cracked it open,"ky-"

"tahaniii hey babyyyy." she slurred falling onto me and wrapped her arms around me.

i internally groaned and let her in, i softly closed the door.

"let's go to your room-" i quickly shoved her off  onto the couch.

"kylin are you drunk?" i asked and she shrugged before smiling.

"like i think we should fuck-"

"how did you get here?" i asked ignoring everything else she was saying.

"you don't think i'm pretty enough to fuck huh tahani?" she said trying to grab the waistband of my underwear.

"unt unt you tripping right now bruh.." i said stepping back.

this is some new shit on god- she don't ever be acting like this...drunk or not

"gimme your phone." i said and she pulled it out her pocket handing it to me.

i had to keep swatting her hand away as i went to wynns contact,"bro come get her." i said soon as he answered.

"i- what she doing with you?" he asked before yawning.

"shit you tell me i answer the door and she drunk as hell." i said running my temple.

(temple is like the side of the forehead by the way)

my eyes widened when i saw her holding her stomach and hunching over,"bruh— wait!"

i dropped the phone and ran to get a trash can, i came back just in time.

"i'm on my way." he said before hanging up.

i shook my head as she continued throwing up, i decided to be nice and hold her hair back.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

wynn had just came and picked up kylin,"hopefully when she wake up she'll remember shit.." he said and i only nodded my head.

i hope she remembered everything foreal cause i was fasho gonna have to ask her about some of the stuff she was saying

i closed and locked the door before going back upstairs, i noticed aspen turning in her sleep and mumbling something inaudible.