21

one month later

aspen

"okay look make sure- don't let her get yo hair cause then she gotta advantage and can yank you down easier-"

"ivy i appreciate all the advice but trust i got this." i said as i sped through traffic.

kylin had really done it this time, bitch had the nerve to get me shot then tried to hide afterwards. i had to go through surgery because the bullet hit a nerve. when i started bleeding again it was due to me moving more then i was suppose to and i needed way more stitches.

then she wanted to try and send threats to kima and ivy, then had the nerve to threaten junior. outta everybody i don't even play when it comes to junior he's only 7. he hasn't done shit to anyone.

"ouuu i see that bitch! want me to record?" ivy asked as i parker the car.

"if it helps you sleep at night go for it." i said as i took off my hoodie, i grabbed a hair tie from my dashboard and tied my twists back.

"WAIT- before you get out!" i watched as ivy pulled a jar of vaseline out her bag and i shook my head.

"hold yo arms out ma'am."

i let her put the vaseline on my arms then on my face,"hold yo hands out."

she carefully sprayed pepper spray on my hands,"rub yo hands together and don't touch yo face for a while." she said while smiling.

"yo ass fasho crazy..." i said rubbing my hands together and got out the car.

she was standing outside her complex like she had said before,"kima how the hell you get here so fast?" ivy asked and i looked over to see kima.

"girl when you text me i was already out getting more cat food.." she said stuffing her hand into her pockets.

"aww you had to bring some friends?" i looked over and saw kylin leaned against the fence outside.

"i'll tase this bitch right now..." ivy said and i shook my head as i walked towards kylin.

"i'm surprised you didn't bring tahani-" i punched her in the jaw following with 3 more hits to the face.

i watched as she stumbled and held onto her face,"you was talking all that shit what happened??" i asked kicking my slides off.

i didn't give her a chance to finish as i sent another punch to her face, she tried reaching for my hair which was an immediate fail as i moved back and i used my foot to make her fall back.

she ended up hitting her head on the pavement ,"that's a concussion..." kima said as kylin slowly sat up.

"now do you wanna keep going? or have we learned our lesson?" i asked kylin bending down some.

i've never been the type to sit there and continuously fight someone, i get a good few hits in and make my point simple.

"mane i wanna beat her ass too-" i quickly grabbed ivy.

"we is not tag teaming." i said and pushed her back over by kima.

"yo ass ghetto as hell..." kima said and ivy smacked her lips.

"only when needed."

"i'm-i'm sorry..." i looked around then down at kylin.

"this muthafucka just apologize?" ivy spoke and i just shook my head.

"i'm not tryna hear it, let's go bruh..." i said and walked back to the car.

"i know you heated right now so imma let you go, and i'll ride back with kima...text me if you need me." ivy said and i nodded my head as i opened the door.

"i appreciate you foreal and yo crazy ass ways." i said making her laugh.

"you know i gotchu baby, now lemme go get my bad ass son from his daddy."

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"i heard you was outside fighting?" i heard tahani say as i walked in the house.

"damn...no hello? how was your day..." i mumbled as i took off my slides.

"aspen you do know you got surgery not too long ago-"

"and nothing fuckin happened to me, not a cut or bruise no where i'm fine." i said looking up at her and she rolled her eyes.

"do you at least have some people with you?"

"duh- i had kima and ivy they didn't even have to jump in..." i said walking to the kitchen.

she followed behind me and i started washing my hands,"mm...yo face look shiny." she said.

"vaseline." i said while drying my hands.

"well next time lemme know when you finna do some shit like that, i wake up and see a video from somebody story of you whooping kylin ass." she said and i shrugged.

"lemme see the video." she handed me her phone and i found myself smiling as i watched all my hits connect with kylin's face before she stumbled back. 

"that shit not cute, yo ass could've got hurt again...she already got yo ass shot." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"nobody was tryna be cute, and i know she shot my ass that's the main reason i just beat hers damn...if you finna keep getting onto me like i'm a fuckin child i can really just go...i didn't come here to get fuckin lectured tahani." i said then she grabbed me by the waist and placed me on the counter.

she stood in between my legs and grabbed my face,"first off yo ass ain't going nowhere, i'm not tryna lecture you...i'm just tryna look out for you

i was already scared to death once when you was shot...i don't wanna lose you after i just got you aspen...that's all i just wanna make sure your safe mama that's it." she said.

"i was safeee, ivy had a taser and kima ass know how to fight." i said and she laughed before kissing my lips.

"okay baby, stop pouting." she said and i smacked my lips turning away from her.

"mama..."

i slowly looked at her and she started leaving kisses all over my face,"i love yo lil mean ass." she said in between kisses.

"okayy i love you too.." i said grabbing her face and she stared at me while biting her lip.

"what-" i stopped once she reached inside my boxers.

"tee we on- fuck." i accidentally let out a moan as she started rubbing my clit.

"tahani- we on t-the counters.." i stuttered out as i grabbed onto her arm.

"it's my house mama..." she whispered in my ear then started kissing on my neck.

i moaned as she slid her fingers inside of me while sucking on my neck, i felt her thumb rub my clit while she fingered me faster.

i held onto her arm tighter as she sucked on my spot making me moan louder, i tried closing my legs as i felt myself getting closer but she held them open with one hand.

"gone head and cum for me baby..." she whispered to me and i bit down on my lip as my legs started shaking.

"fuck!" i came on her fingers while she kept moving her fingers in and out of me slowly.

"there you go ma.." she said as she trailed kisses from my neck to my jaw back to my lips.

"open yo mouth..." once i did, she stuck her fingers inside of my mouth allowing me to taste myself.

i slowly sucked on her fingers while keeping eye contact with her before she pulled them out and pulled me into a sloppy kiss.