41

tahani

tahani

i stared at junior as he rubbed my belly,"do you think they'll like me??" he asked.

"i'm sure they'll love their older cousin." i said making him smile.

"mommy can you give me a baby brother?" he asked ivy.

"you better ask yo daddy...i'm not pushing nun else out." she said and he sighed while frowning.

"give my lil cousin another sibling." aspen said and ivy rolled her eyes.

"nooo cause my first pregnancy was already hell." she said as she continued detangling my hair.

"okay? one more won't hurt." aspen tried to reason and ivy rolled her eyes.

"tahani tell them this shit ain't got the weak." ivy said and i shrugged.

"some days are hell on earth- others you scared cause they not moving as much." i said shaking my head.

junior poked my stomach and i looked down seeing a hand print,"unt unt junior leave them alone now..." i said, hating the feeling of the uncomfortable pressure.

they always wanna move around when people start touching my stomach,"when they get here can i hold them?" junior asked aspen while crawling in her lap.

she nodded her head as she stared at me.

she better stop before i jump on them bones-

"when i needa come down there?!" i heard from aspens phone letting me know it was kima.

"you wanna be here for baby shower or delivery?" aspen asked.

"shit both, i wanna see my nieces come into the world." kima said and aspen looked at me.

"actually we wanted to ask you sumn." aspen said then got up, holding junior, and handed the phone to me.

"aspen you gonna have him spoiled." ivy said and aspen smacked her lips.

"bitch you and lucy do that already." aspen said and i laughed at junior's dad name.

"kima you wanna be a godmother?" i asked and she let out a scream.

"y'all foreal? nah y'all for fake- you foreal!" she yelled and i shook my head at her excitement.

"yes, stop all that yelling." aspen said then put junior down who ran over to his toy cars on the floor.

"yess of course, ouuu my babies gonna have all the best clothes and shit." kima said.

i smiled some, my babies were gonna be surrounded by people that love and adore them.

"also question." ivy said.

"why you ain't tell nobody you and wynn was screwing." ivy asked and i laughed at kima's face.