12

a few days later

tahani

"this some bullshit..." aspen mumbled against my back.

i laughed but continued washing the dishes while she kept hitting her head against me.

ever since that night at the club, she had started coming around more but was now getting impatient with me cause i wouldn't give in and give her what she wanted.

"what's wrong?" i asked draining the water from the sink.

"you know what's wrong you fuckin asshole.." she said then walked away from me and i'm guessing upstairs.

i shook my head before drying off my hands then followed her upstairs,"what's wrong mama?" i asked.

she was laying face down on the bed with a sports bra and boxers on,"you are starving me of sex."

"it's for all the times you kept claiming you wouldn't fuck wit a stud and we'd never be together remember?"

"we not together." she mumbled into the bed.

"you right, but we getting there." i said hovering over her.

i started kissing on her neck and felt her relax underneath me, i made my way down her back trailing kisses before turning her onto her back and i saw her smiling.

"pleaseee." she whined wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me down to meet her lips.

"you gotta wait." i said snd she smacked her lips.

"see i'm finna go home." she said rolling her eyes and i laughed.

"you good..." i said rubbing her sides and stared into her eyes.

she stared back then i felt her hand go into my shirt and underneath my bra where she grabbed my titty and gently pinched my nipple making me bite my lip.

"move you tryna start stuff." i said pulling her hand out my shirt snd she groaned.

"that's the point." she said and i finally sat up and pulled my shirt off.

"imma take these off you, ight?" i said messing with the waistband of her boxers.

she nodded her head,"words baby."

"okay.." she said softly and stared down at me, i slid her boxers down and my eyes landed on her wet core.

i pushed her legs back and sucked on two of my fingers before i slowly slid them inside of her maintaining eye contact when her eyes started rolling back.

"i need you to look at me mama." i said and she let out a whimper then bit on her lip and stared back at me.

i moved my fingers in and out at a slow pace just to get her use to it,"can you go faster?" she asked quietly.