27

few days later..

aspen

"mane i'm lowkey upset we leaving tomorrow..." tahani said as she threw out trash from the kitchen.

i hummed in response as i stared at her body, ion know what it is but her body just made me horny on the spot.

her hair was out now so it was in one big puff..

i can pull her hair in backshots...

in between my legs started throbbing and i shook the dirty thoughts away from my head.

she had been slutting me out this whole trip, shit i'm finna get her back tonight.

"imma finish getting the room together." i said getting up and she nodded her head before i walked to the bedroom.

i actually gathered trash into a trash bag and started putting some of our clothes in our bags but kept out a change for tomorrow.

i went into the bathroom and cleaned out anything we didn't need and organized stuff, i went in the bedroom again and fixed up the bed even tho it's finna be messed back up.

i grabbed the rose petals from out of the bag and threw them around the bed and floor,"feel like a romantic muthafucka..." i mumbled as i scattered them out more.

i started making a trail out the room careful not to go to far down the hall, i went back in the room and grabbed a vibrator from my bag along with my strap. it matched the color of my skin and had veins along the sides of it.

i stared at the handcuffs on the nightstand before grabbing them and placed them under my pillow.

i grabbed my phone and connected it to the speaker i brought not too long ago and clicked on my sex playlist.

i turned the music up a little cause i knew it would get her attention,"let's start this party in the shower." i mumbled going to the bathroom where i left a few petals here and there.

i turned on the water and made sure it wasn't too hot or too cold.

Girl, I woke up before the light
Thinking about tonight
I can't, I can't sleep

i stayed in the bathroom where i lit a few candles for light, the door slowly opened and tahani peaked her head in and i saw her eyes were watery.

"wait did i do some-" she cut me off by grabbing my face and kissed me hard but passionate at the same time.

we slowly started undressing each other as the song kept playing, she let out a gasp as i picked her up and carried her inside the shower.

I'm a make you beg for it
Beg for it
I'll give you what you need
Only if you say please
I'm a make you beg for it
Beg for it
Go on whisper your wishes to me, baby