28

same night🌚

aspen

i slowly pulled out and flipped her over onto her stomach, she was laying flat on her stomach and i slid in making her back slightly arch.

"either arch it all the day or stay down..." i said and she slowly arched her back more her ass sitting perfectly in the air.

i bit my lip as the sight and slowly slid in and out of her, hearing her pussy squelch as i went in and out,"ahh...mmph...daddy..." she moaned lowly and i had that feeling in between my legs.

i bit my lip as i felt myself cum, i moaned before picking up my pace and grabbed her waist.

she had such a huge effect on me i could cum without her even touching me foreal, the strap rubbing against my clit was enough.

Don't it feel good when I touch on it?
Wouldn't it be nice if all night I was in you?
Come kiss me, come with me
Down the hall to my bedroom
Tonight we'll be

she reached back and tried to push me off her but i held back both her arms, i reached forward and grabbed the handcuffs.

i made sure they were secured around her wrist, i grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up so her back was against my front as i continued pounding into her.

"ahhh fuck- it feels so good daddy..." she moaned and i wrapped one hand around her neck applying pressure as i slowed down my strokes making her moan even louder.

"your doing so good baby..." i whispered in her ear then kissed on her neck.

Making love faces
Making love faces
Shadows on the wall while the candles burnin'
Messin' up the bed while you sweatin' out your perm and
Making love faces
Making love faces
My hands rubbin' on your skin
Let's go hard don't hold it in

"fuck- i'm finna cum..." she moaned and i kept the same pace i was already going.

she reached down and rubbed her clit before her legs started shaking, i looked down and saw she had been creaming.

"fuck!" she screamed as she came and the strap fell out of her as she collapsed onto the bed.

"unt unt you not done...get up.." i said tapping her leg and she groaned in response.

i unlocked the cuffs and threw them to the side while kissing on her neck.

"i can't..." she whined and i laughed.

seeing her act like this was something new, but i enjoyed the whole thing so far.

"just get on top..." i said and she slowly sat up.

i laid down as she straddled my lap, i reached up and played wit her nipples before she leaned down and kissed my lips.

i reached down and smacked her ass before grabbing it with both hands, she moaned against my lips each time i smacked her ass.