17

tahani

tahani

i woke up but kept my eyes closed as i reached for aspen.

my eyes popped open when i didn't feel her, i sniffed a few times and smell weed mixed with some kinda food.

i slowly got out of bed and went to
my bathroom, i washed my face and brushed my teeth. i got dressed then walked downstairs.

i could hear music playing as i got closer to the kitchen, once i turned the corner i saw chic
fil a on the counter and my back door open.

Wanna fuck you right now (hmm)
I just turned the lights out now
And you know when the sun go down
That's when it would all go down
Been a minute, been a while
Ain't let nobody hit it since you hit it
I know you always know what to do wit' it

blasted from her phone as she blew smoke out her nose,"but ain't no me and you without you in, damn i'm about to burn this bitch down might need to lie down...cause
i'm not tryna wild out now, but right now..." she sung softly before inhaling again.

i was taken back by her voice, she can sing good as hell...got me a lil beyoncé or whatever.

"yo voice pretty."

she choked and started patting her chest as she turned around to look at me,"you could've announced you was there.." she rasped out before taking a sip of her drink.

"my bad i ain't mean to scare you mama.." i said then wrapped my arms around her waist.

"move you fruit loop." she said and i smacked my lips before kissing on her neck.

"but you love me." i said and she shrugged.

"love is a very strong word..."

"anddd we've used it before remember when you came over?" i asked and she nodded her head before smiling.

her eyes were low and red so i knew she was high ,"why you smoking? cause you usually don't."

"i had a nightmare." she said leaning onto me and i felt her squeeze my arms.

"why you didn't wake me up?" i asked and she shrugged before looking up at me.

"well guess what mama..?"

"what?"

"we going on a date later...sooo in a few hours your gonna need to get dressed, and imma go put some finishing touches on it...then i'll come back and pick you up." by time i finished talking she was smiling from ear to ear.

"w-we going on a date? foreal? where?"

"that's a surprise baby." i said then kissed her nose

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"okay- hold my hand." aspen said and i laughed before grabbing her hand and lead her down the trail.

"i feel like i should've dressed better or sumn.." she mumbled and i looked over her outfit.