40

few weeks later...

aspen

"fuckk that feels good..." tahani said letting out a moan and i looked up at her shaking my head.

"you so extra..." i said as i continued massaging her legs.

"but you don't understand how good this shit feel...muthafucka got my ankles and shit swelling already." she said then mugged her stomach.

"you'll be okay..." i said then leaned up and pecked her lips.

i grabbed the cocoa butter from off the nightstand and massaged her belly bump and found myself smiling.

a flash went off making me blink a few times and look at her,"i'm sorryyy you looked so cute and happy in the moment..." she said holding a polaroid camera.

"wow...you really gonna make a whole photo book for this pregnancy." i said and she nodded her head putting the camera down.

i shook my head as i sat up,"your stomach sure did grow...a lot " i said and she looked up at me.

"you tryna say i'm fat?" i smacked my lips.

here the fuck we go.

"i'm not-"

"nah you tryna say i'm fat...fuck you." she said as she tried sitting up, but struggled of course.

"then you just gonna stand there and watch me struggle...i wanna new babymama..." she said and i rolled my eyes before helping her.

"c'mon so you can put your hoodie on." i said grabbing her all grey hoodie.

she lifted her arms up and i pulled the hoodie down over them and her head.

"you ready for your appointment now??" i asked and she nodded her head and i heard her sniffle.

"what's wrong?" i asked as she got up but she only hugged me tight as fuck.

"i love you.." she said then kissed me and i kissed her back reaching down to grab her ass.

"i love you more baby...now c'mon before we late." i said and she nodded her head.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"and we're here to see the gender correct??" the nurse asked as she grabbed the clipboard from tahani.

"yes ma'am we are." i replied and she nodded her head.

"okay mommy please lay down and pull your hoodie up above your stomach." tahani looked over at me and i kept myself from rolling my eyes before getting up and pulling the hoodie up for her.

i was gonna sit back down but she grabbed my hand making me stand beside the bed, the nurse spread the gel over her stomach.

i watched as she moved the probe around and i stared hard at the screen and my face scrunched up.