24

a few days later..

tahani

"so you telling me...we gotta board the plane at 5:45 am?" aspen asked making me nod my head.

she groaned in response as she rolled over,"mama we can even fuck while we in the air." i said making her laugh.

"yo ass stupid..." she mumbled while rubbing her eyes.

it was 3 in the afternoon and she had woken up from a nap not too long ago, she stayed up finishing up last minute school work.

"i gotta question..." she mumbled messing with my twists.

"what baby?"

"would you like...ever want kids in the future?" she asked and i nodded my head.

"not gonna lie i only want one foreal." i said making her smile.

"i thought the same thing." she said and i nodded.

"would you wanna be married first then have kids or what?" i asked and she shrugged.

"i've never been huge on marriage you know like...if kids come before or after marriage, it don't matter to me." she said and i nodded my head.

"but i want them once i graduate college or i'm close to graduating." she said.

i didn't know until a few weeks ago, aspen actually wanted to become a school teacher.

"i feel like you'd end up cussing them kids out..." i said making her laugh.

"one day probably, but like i'd let them cuss as long as they don't get disrespectful or nun." she said as she started messing wit the bracelets on my wrist.

it's like anytime she tried to focus on a subject or what she doing she has to fidget with something.

"i wanna teach highschool tho...i feel it'd be more fun and i'll probably end up getting drama from students." she said making me laugh.

"messy ass.." i said and she shurgged snuggling closer to me.

"imma be going with kima inna lil bit, she wanted me to go to the shelter with her she gotta put down one of her cats." she said and i scrunched up my face.

"why?"

"cause its sick as hell, i'm mad it's my favorite cat too...its name was midnight and it couldn't walk as well so she had to start carrying 'em to the litter box and what not...the vet said it was best to put 'em down now.." she said and i nodded my head.