48

few days later..

aspen

"mommy! mommy!" i slowly opened my eyes and namari was staring in my face.

"move the fuck back..." i mumbled pushing her out my face.

i heard her smack her lips as i pulled the cover over me,"mommy! nalani and mama already up." she said while tugging on my cover.

"where's rome?" i grumbled as she finally made her way underneath the cover with me.

"he's still in his room." she said laying beside me.

"i'm going back to sleep move." i said pushing her over.

"mommyyy hold me." she whined and i groaned.

why the fuck god gave me clingy fuckin children-

"namari please." i said turning over then she pulled the cover back.

"we have to go eat!" she said trying to open my eyes.

"mommy! food ready." nalani said as she walked in the room.

"see..." namari said with a smirk and i rolled my eyes.

"y'all brush your teeth yet??" i asked and they shook their head no.

"we'll do it after breakfast..." i mumbled rubbing my eyes.

i got up and went to the bathroom with them right behind me,"damn i can't piss by myself..." i said and they shook their head no.

"bastards..." i mumbled as i got on my phone.

"mommy what's this?" nalani asked as she grabbed a tampon from underneath the sink.

"a tampon." i said shaking my head then getting up and wiped before pulling my sweats up.

"what it do??" namari as as she took it from nalani, yanking on the string.

"absorbs blood from inside the coochie."

"oh...that's weird." nalani mumbled.

"you gonna hate it when you hit that point in puberty." i said as i washed my hands then brushed my teeth.

we went downstairs to the kitchen and i saw rome was up by the stove talking to tahani,"finally you up..food was gonna get cold." she said as she poured grits onto the plates.

"i be sleeping good as hell...but some lil demons like kicking in they sleep..." i said then looked over at nalani.

"not too much.." she mumbled making us laugh.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"can you please drop me off at the shelter? i need some more clothes." rome asked me and i nodded my head and drove towards the shelter.

it was afterschool and i had picked up nalani and namari already,"mommy does rome stay wit us now?" nalani asked as she paused the movie playing on her tablet.