35

aspen

aspen

"how you gonna be late for your own appointment?" i asked as i stared at tahani.

she looked in the mirror as she zipped up her jacket, she hadn't been talking much today and i noticed.

this was suppose to be the day we go to the doctors office and try the insemination process.

"what's wrong?" i asked and she shook her head as she grabbed her phone.

i smacked my lips and stood in front of the bedroom door,"we will not go if you don't tell me tahani."

"aspen move- we needa go while i'm ovulating anyways." she said trying to push me out the way but i stood my ground.

"talk to me foreal..." i said grabbing her hands and she finally looked at me.

"in the car..." she mumbled and i nodded my head as i followed her downstairs.

i made sure xavier had enough water and food in his cage before walking out the house and locking the door.

once we got in my car, i turned it on then turned to her as she buckled up,"so what is it?"

"i'm just nervous about this...i don't know- yes i want a baby but i know a lot of shit will change once i'm actually pregnant you know...plus it's a chance of it not working." she said as i pulled out the driveway.

"baby...we gonna be fine ight? imma be here for you every step of the way...if this time don't work we can go back as many times as you want...look at me.." i said grabbing her face.

luckily i was at a red light,"i promise you imma love you and stick beside you at the end of the day." i said and she smiled before pecking my lips.

"okay...i love you too." she said before i looked back at the light seeing it turned green making me press the gas.

"umm...later on tonight can we go to this rooftop restaurant i saw it opened up.." she said and i nodded my head.

"do we gotta make reservations?" i asked.

"i already did." she said and i shook my head.

"now what if i had sumn to do tonight?" i asked and she cut her eyes at me.

"you would've canceled whatever it was and go another night." she said making me laugh.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"alright...now imma just have you lay down for a little bit to let it move accordingly...then you'll be free to leave." the nurse said as she took off her gloves.

"should i just sit here wit my pussy out...or?" tahani asked as she messed with the cover that was over her lower half.

"just for a few minutes then you can put your pants on." the nurse said while laughing.