50

final chapter...

"bro if you don't fuckin wake up

"bro if you don't fuckin wake up..." aspen spoke with tears in her eyes.

it had been weeks since the shooting, and still tahani hadn't woken up.

when they did arrive at the hospital they successfully removed the bullets but she fell into a coma.

"nalani and namari both miss you...but you know nalani like you just a lil more then me...they've constantly been asking for you and the only thing i can say is your away doing something important...

tahani i fuckin need you, i can't do this parenting shit alone...they even started sleeping in your shirts cause it smells like you...nalani will wake up crying in the middle of the night hoping you back home...

it'll hit namari more in the daytime you not around then she'll go and isolate herself until it's time to go to bed...plus both they spoiled asses sleep wit me now..." she spoke before wiping her face.

"rome has been a huge help tho...he's basically like their big brother now...he even started making snacks and everything for them...some nights they'll try and sleep with him but he like his own bed. hell ion blame him." she said laughing softly to herself before looking back at tahani's motionless body.

she sighed grabbing chapstick out her pocket,"ashy ass lips..." she mumbled putting some on tahani's lips.

"they could've at least kept them moisturized..."

"i miss you so much...when you wake up you can fuck me till i can't see straight." she said and stared at tahani hoping for movement.

"okay that didn't work..." she mumbled as she sat back down and continued staring at tahani as her eyes started watering while she thought about how far they had came from first meeting.

"done staring??" tahani asked aspen.

"not too much..."aspen mumbled taking out her chapstick and handed it to her.

"ashy ass lips..." she said making tahani smack her lips.

"bi-" tahani got cut off by kaymor yelling.

"AYE! YALL WE FINNA GO EAT!

they both got out their seats getting ready to head out.

"let's go mama.." tahani said and aspen looked her up and down.

"don't call me shit no mo." aspen responded even tho she secretly liked how it sounded coming out her mouth.

aspen was scrolling through the pictures tahani had taken on her phone when she noticed a video.

tahani wearing a strap that was long as hell-

she quickly swiped off and handed the phone back feeling herself starting to get hot and bothered.

"you good?? look like yo ass then seen a
ghost or sumn." tahani asked making aspen quickly nod her head.