23

tahani

tahani

"tahani." i moved my phone and looked at junior who was sitting on my stomach.

"what?"

"can you take me to get ice cream?"

"nope." i said popping the p and he hit me in my chest.

"bitch ass nigga..." i mumbled before throwing him off me onto the floor.

tell me why this lil nigga started crying,"mane bruh chill out." i said looking over at him.

i heard footsteps near the room and aspen opened the door,"why i can't attend my class in peace? what you do?" she asked.

"she threw me to the floorrrr." junior dragged out doing an ugly ass cry.

"i ain't do shit to that nigga." i said and aspen cut her eyes at me.

"imma call yo mama to get you junior." aspen said and junior shook his head no.

"i wanna stay here with you." he said while wiping his face.

"junior im still doing school work and i have to keep coming back here to check on you and aspen like y'all two fuckin toddlers." she said clearly getting frustrated.

"i'm sorry.." junior frowned then looked over at me.

"the fuck you looking at me for?" i asked mugging him.

"apologize!" he yelled at me and i almost punched his small ass. 

"aspen you better get him." i said and she rolled her eyes.

"it's fine junior, hmm you can watch coco." aspen said as she grabbed the remote.

junior wiped his face some more before sitting on the edge of the bed, she started playing coco then looked at me.

"come out here with me cause y'all clearly can't get along." she said and i smacked my lips before getting up.

"it's that lil nigga-"

"shut up bitch."

"and he calling me a bitch!? oh i'm finna whoop his ass-" aspen cut me off and pushed me out the room.

"yo ass gonna let him disrespect me?" i asked and aspen rolled her eyes.

"i'm not his mama i don't give a damn what comes out his mouth foreal, plus you in there going back and forth with him" she said grabbing my hand and pulled me to the living room.

i was at her house this weekend and she also seemed to have junior,"can't even have my girlfriend to myself." i mumbled.

"stop acting like a child." she said pressing play on her computer and started writing in a notebook.

i sat beside her laying my head on her shoulder as i stared at the screen, it was a zoom meeting and her camera and microphone was off as the teacher pointed at the board and wrote out equations.