31

aspen

aspen

"i fuckin hate you..." i mumbled as i hugged kima.

"i'm sorryyy my mom is sick and my brothers do too much to take care of her i have to go back..." she said as she rubbed my back.

"bruh imma miss you here you was my only friend foreal." i said pouting and heard ivy gasp.

"so i'm chop liver?"

"bitch your my cousin." i said and she shrugged before hugging kima.

"imma miss you boo it was fun talking shit with each other." she said and they laughed.

"imma miss y'all foreal, and junior bad ass." kima said as she grabbed her suitcase.

"imma miss you babymama.." wynn said hugging kima making her smack her lips.

"boy please." she said waving him off then hugged kaymor.

"it was nice getting to know y'all, i swear i'll come back- text me immediately if one of y'all get pregnant or propose!" kima said pointing at tahani and i.

"you know we will." tahani said and kima smiled then hugged me again.

"kima if you start crying bro." i said as she took a deep breath.

"i can't help it! you were my first friend i made when i moved down here." she said as her eyes watered.

"unt unt we just got your lashes down boo- hold it." ivy said handing her a tissues and we all laughed.

"okay i have to go foreal i love y'all." she said and i wiped the stray tears that fell.

"call us when you land." ivy said and she nodded her head.

i watched as she walked away and sighed,"yo ma! yo ass fat!" ivy called after her and i laughed as she flipped us off not once turning around.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"jamani nini! nakuambia ufanye jambo moja rahisi na huwezi!" tahani's mom yelled at kaylo who looked bored.

"mama...why you hollering, it's not that serious."  he said as he pet xavier. 

they were currently at my house helping me get rid of old shit and pack some of my stuff.

"she just said what the fuck, i tell you to do one simple thing and you can't." tahani said as she grabbed my waist pulling me closer to her.

i hummed in response then she pecked my lips a few times, we were getting most of my stuff from my apartment first and moving it to the new house then we'd go to tahani's house since she had more stuff to move.

"i can't believe we finna be living together..." she said and i smiled at the thought.

"yeah...can i propose to you first?" i asked and she laughed.

"it's no rush mama...who knows i might end up proposing first." she said and i shrugged.

"we'll see." i said wrapping my arms around her neck.

"okay love birds yall ain't gonna help?" i heard kaymor say and i groaned.

"i can't do shit huh?" i asked and he shook his head no.

"now help!" he yelled and i flipped him off.

xavier barked at kaymor making him jump and i laughed,"that's right, he said don't yell at his mother." i said and kaymor bucked at xavier but xavier held his ground while growling.

"stop before you make him act like a beast." tahani said as she grabbed his leash and attached it to his collar and pulled him to the front door.

i went ahead and started helping pack more things up for them to take to the car, i grabbed all old trash then stuffed it into a trash bag that was already half full.

"this shit a workout..." ivy said as she sat on my mattress that was now on the floor.

"you telling me cause goddamn..." i said wiping my forehead, surprised i was actually sweating.

"imma have to sleep at tahani house a few days then we'll started moving her shit out cause goddamn..." i said and threw the bag of trash over my shoulder.

i grabbed another bag that was full of trash and dragged them both to my front door and tahani grabbed them from me,"after we finish transporting all this shit, we going home and going straight to the shower." she said making me laugh.

"long as you know, i'm sweaty and tired." i said making her nod.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"xavier! put my damn slide down!" tahani yelled as xavier ran under the bed with it.

"he bad as fuck." she said coming in the room and she sounded out of breath. i laughed before sitting up.

"xavier." i called out and he came from under the bed and jumped beside me panting.

he still had the slide in his mouth and it was covered in slobber,"you still want that?" i asked as i pulled it out his mouth and saw it was slightly chewed up.

"mmcht- see imma whoop his ass." she said and i threw the slide out the room making him run after it before tahani closed the door.

"not you shutting my baby out." i said as she climbed into bed.

"fuck that nigga..." she mumbled laying down and pulled me beside her.

i heard whining and scratching at the door,"nah stay yo ass out there since you wanna tear up people shoes and shit." she said and i shook my head.

"stop being mean to him..." i said and she shrugged before kissing my forehead.

(ain't even gonna lie running outta ideas for this book😭like yeah i gotta idea of how the book gonna end and shit i want to happen in the future 🧍🏾‍♀️, like this chapter ain't even 1000 words🥲)