7

the same night.

aspen

"stop. tryna. touch. me." i said to tahani hitting her between each word.

"i'm finna beat yo abusive ass." she said mugging me and i rolled my eyes.

"stop tryna touch me then!" i yelled at her.

"bro on everything i'm finna kick you out my apartment.." i said taking off my tank top leaving me in my black sports bra.

"might as well take this off too." she said pulling at the fabric of my bra.

"tee- stop!" i snapped and she rolled her eyes before turning away from me.

"now you wanna be mad? stupid bitch." i said and she quickly turned back around and hovered over me.

"now i done let yo ass pass one too many times...keep getting fuckin smart wit me, and fa what?" she said staring down into my eyes.

"because..." i mumbled and she raised her eyebrow with that stupid ass cute ass smile on her face.

"huh? i can't hear you mama." she said and i had to press my legs together.

"tahani get out my face bruh." i said tryna push her back but she didn't budge.

"why should i?" she asked getting even closer to my face.

i felt my breath get stuck in my throat for a second,"hmmm?? i don't hear you saying anything now aspen." she said leaning in even closer.

did my heart just stop beating? cause all i feel is it between my legs- fuck this bitch got me feeling like this

"tahani..m-move." i stuttered out and groaned in embarrassment.

"awe i got you stuttering lil baby..." she said and her lips brushed against mines.

at first the feeling sent shock through my body and i felt heat rush to my cheeks, her hands were by either side of my head on the bed.

i gulped as my heart started beating faster,"where all that mouth now mama...hmm?" she whispered lowly in my ear.

i tried my best to stay still and keep my breathing normal but i knew for a fact i was failing.

why the fuck she got this affect over me..

she started kissing on my neck, then she started licking and sucking on one spot making a moan escape my lips.

my eyes widened when i realized what had come out my mouth,"tee..." i said barely above a whisper as she trailed kisses to my chest.

she looked up at me with hooded eyes then hovered back over me again with a smirk on her face,"but you don't like studs foreal? okay." she said then went back to laying beside me.