Three ✖️

⚜️

          She was told she'd be starting school after her first week at the McCall residence, much to her disappointment. She was having a nice morning, eating her froot loops in peace when Melissa dropped the bomb. Did it stop her from finishing her cereal? Of course not.

"Do I have to?" She whined, stuffing a spoon full of the color full cereal in her mouth.

"Yep! I think it'll be good for you! And the new school year only started this week, so you won't be so out of the loop."

"But what if i'm stupid..."

"Rose! Look, if it turns out that you need extra help, we'll find you a tutor. Maybe a school setting will bring back some memories."

"What if I was homeschooled" she pointed her spoon at Melissa, "Then what?"

"Then you'll still be going to school." And with that, Melissa pat her head and made her way to the door, "You start tomorrow!"

"Whyyyy?!" But the front door closed before she could get a response.

She spent the rest of her day doing nothing, the girl was bored out of her mind. She was so bored, she started to yearn her first day of school. She helped Melissa out around the house, dusting, sweeping, and washing dishes. She even had the chance to plan out how to decorate her new room.

She normally spent her afternoons with Lydia and Allison, the former taking her shopping all the time, even buying her a few pieces. But both girls were busy today with schoolwork.

So she moved upstairs, drawing up a sketch of her room when she heard Scott and another boy come in.

"Dude, English is gonna to kick my ass this year..." she heard Scotts voice. Their foot steps were heard coming up the stairs, and at first she expected them to disappear in the room next to hers, but to her surprise, her door was pushed open.

She smiled wide, glad that Scott had remembered her, "Hi Otty! How was your guy's bestie date?"

Scott and Stiles hadn't even had the chance to step in the room as Rose's voice rang through their ears. Scott smiled and sat on her bed, "It was cool, did mom tell you about the great news?"

"If you mean me starting school, then yes, although I wouldn't call it great news, I'd much rather stay home and read all day."

Stiles stood by the door, not knowing what to do. Sure he had technically met the girl, but he hadn't been properly introduced. He was also not sure about how to communicate with her, she was a pretty girl...no not pretty, beautiful.

"Oh! Hello there!"

Her voice broke him out of his stare, his cheeks reddening, "Uh, hi there,"

"Come, come!" She quickly stood up and raced to him, her arm stretched out, "I'm Rose! The girl you found in the woods. Oh I've been wanting to meet you!"

Stiles was glitching. He had never had a girl speak to him with such excitement. He had spoken to girl, of course, but it was never at this level, a girl excited to meet him? Where are the cameras, he thought.

But he smiled and shook her hand, "I'm Stiles, Scott's best friend."

"Well Stiles, take a seat," she turned to Scott's and stuffed her drawing in his face, "what do you think? Your mother said I could do whatever I wanted to this room so I sketched out some ideas."

Stiles and Scott both looked over her drawing, she was amazing, everything was detailed and colorful. Stiles looked at the girl who was beaming at them, waiting for their response.