☠︎Twenty-Four☠︎✖️

TW: Mature themes ahead, Smut.

Read at your own discretion

⚜️

It was light out, the sun rising. Rose laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling. She was thinking about how much would change this week, she was getting her memories back. She hadn't told anyone, only Deaton, Isaac and Lydia knew, having been in the room when she asked. She was going to tell Scott and Stiles the next morning, after the parents were found and they explained to law enforcement that it was Miss Blake they got the rest of the week off. They spent the first two days with family, but today they were going to spend it together to talk about what happened and if the three who died and came back were okay.

Her phone alarm rang and she sighed, using her index finger to shut it off. Melissa was back to work, saying she was fine and getting to help others would distract her from Blake's kidnapping. Not wanting to argue, Scott and Rose accepted it, deciding to have everyone over today. She got dressed in grey sweats and a grey crop top with one of Stiles flannels on top. Making her way downstairs, she spotted Scott laying out game and movies.

"No food?"

"Popcorns in the microwave and my mom made pancakes." He laughed as she ran for the stove. Grabbing three of Melissa's delicious pancake, she moved back to Scott.

"When is everyone coming?"

"Like 11." They talked as they waited for everyone to arrive, the two arguing about which game was better.

"Exploding kittens all the way, Otty."

"Cards against humanity is way more fun."

"The NSFW version of Exploding Kittens over cards anytime." Scott rolled his eyes at her and flipped her off, "You're just hating cause you don't know how to play." She stuck her tongue out at him. Before he could retaliate, the door opened and in came Allison, Stiles, Lydia and Isaac.

"We brought snacks!" Isaac yelled, holding up a bag of chips. Laying out a spread on the coffee table they all sat around it and talked about the fact that Scott was now an Alpha, a True Alpha.

"It makes you sound official." Rose told him.

"It's a huge thing Scott, it's super rare for a beta to become an Alpha without killing."

The boy shrugged, "No big deal. It's not like I'm going to use it to find a pack. I have you guys."

"An ex-werewolf huntress," Allison, "Mother Nature," Rose, "banshee," Lydia, "human," Stiles "and finally an actual werewolf" Isaac listed off. Rose gave him a look for calling her 'Mother Nature'.

"Yeah well, you've all been there for me alright?" They all smiled and began playing monopoly. It didn't go so well.

Four hours later, Rose was face first into the couch, Stiles was sitting on the floor by her head, playing with her hair, Lydia was yelling at Issac about counting the money wrong, Allison was trying to get them to calm down and Scott was laying like a starfish on the floor, a lollipop in his mouth.

"Okay, we need to stop before Allison brings out her hunting knives." Rose sat up. "I need to talk to you guys anyways..."

Lydia and Isaac shared a look, sitting off to the side. The other three looked at her curiously. "I found a way to get my memories back." They all broke out in smiles, happy for the girl, "but you have to drown me."