Seven ✖️

⚜️

          The next few days went on as normally, the two werewolves were recovering and no one had gone missing. All seemed well, that is until Scott came home one night after working late.

The boy barged into Rose's room, a stuttering mess, "There-There's another one!"

Putting her book down, the girl rushed to the boy, ushering him to sit on her bed, "Okay, calm down. Relax and explain. What other one?"

He took a deep breath, "I was at the vet clinic, helping out Deaton with this guy, and he just went missing."

"Just like that? He didn't leave anything behind?"

"No, just his dog..."

"Alright, maybe...maybe he's a dick and left his dog?"

"No, this guy lived for his dog, no way, he'd leave him behind. Do you think he might be another one?"

The girl, thought for a moment, sacrifices were strict, so far there had been three, all virgins. If he was another sacrifice, there was either more categories, meaning more deaths, or Stiles was wrong was it wasn't a three-fold death. She believed in the pale boy, though, "I'm not sure, let's just hope they find something in the morning..."

********************

The next morning, both teens hopped on Scott's bike and rode to school, saying goodbye at the doors and heading to class, Rose met up with Lydia and Allison.

"And he cheated on her! Can you believe that?" Lydia ranted about a reality tv show she was watching.

"It's reality tv, I doubt she really cared." Allison pointed out.

"All those tv shows are scripted! I wouldn't trust it." Rose added.

Lydia rolled her eyes, "Scripted or not, cheating is disgusting!"

All girls agreed on that as they walked to their first class, English. The day went on as normal, that is until Rose remembered she had a cross-country run that day. The girl needed extracurriculars for her college applications and considering she was fast, she decided why not? What she didn't realize was how much she hated running.

Rose stood at her gym locker, looking for her running shirt, which was just an old t-shirt that belonged to Scott. She had already put on biker shorts and was planning on switching out her bra once she had the shirt on.

A knock was heard on the door, followed by Coach's loud voice, "Come on girls! It's time to run!"

Groans were heard around the locker room and they all piled out. Rose was chatting with a few of her teammates when she spotted Scott and Stiles.

"Excuse me, I gotta go." She told the two girl, who nodded and told her it was no problem.

"What are you two doing here? I didn't know you guys were apart of the team.", she said as she walked up to them.

"That's my shirt...", Stiles muttered, eyes wide at the girl wearing his shirt.

Her eyes brows scrunched in confusion, "No it's Scott's. I found it in his room. I took your shirt by the way."

Laughing, Scott replied, "It's Stiles actually, but if it were mine, it's fine. I'd be more worried about the smell."

"That's disgusting, but it explains why it was the only thing that didn't reek", she turned to Stiles, an apologetic look on her face, "I'm sorry, I can give it back if you want," she moved to slip the shirt off.