☠︎ Twenty-Five ☠︎✖️

TW: Mature Themes - Smut

Read at your own discretion.

⚜️

The next morning, Stiles woke up to a sleeping Rose. He sighed as he took in her features, he couldn't believe she said yes to him, to him! He kissed her shoulder and laid back into his pillow, a smile appearing on his face as memories of last night came to mind. He was only knocked out of them when he felt Rose move around. Looking at her, he smiled wider as her eyes fluttered open.

She smiled, "Hmmm, morning."

Flipping on his side, he wrapped an arm around her and brought her closer to him, "Morning flower." He moved to kiss but her hand slamming into his face stopped him.

"God no, let me at least brush my teeth first."

"But I want to kiss you." His voice was muffled by her hand.

"I don't give a rats ass, I'm brushing first." Moving her hand from his face, she kicked the covers off and ran out of the room. Stiles only laughed as he watched her hold the shirt down from flying up. Deciding he too wanted to brush his teeth, he stretched his arms and followed the girl.

Rose was humming a tune as she brushed her teeth, her attention moving from her face to the boy behind her reaching for his toothbrush. They smiled at each other through the mirror and finished washing up. On their way back to his room, Stiles took it upon himself to tickle the girl, causing her to fall into a fit of giggled.

"Stiles!" She laughed, "If you don't stop I'm going to accidentally flash my ass to your dad." Stiles chuckled as he pulled her towards him.

"Alright, alright," He paused, "Is he even home?" He walked to his father room and opened the door to see it empty, a familiar sense of fear consumed him and he ran into his room to look for his phone.

To Stiles:

I'll probably be here all night, that teacher of yours gave us a crap ton of paperwork. Don't wait up.

Sighing, he sat on his bed, "You okay?" Rose asked, standing in front of him.

☠︎

Pulling her to sit on his lap, "Yeah, my dad's not home, got worried for a second." He answered her. She nodded in understanding and placed her hands behind his head, massaging him softly. He hummed in appreciation, bringer her closer and laying his head on her clothes breasts. She shifted lightly, getting comfortable before sitting on top of covered dick. Stiles hand gripped her harder at the movement, a small groan coming from his mouth. Placing both hands on her hips, he began moving her up and down his shaft. Her arms dropped from his head and around his neck, smashing her chest against his.

Dropping his hands, he whispered, "Keep going baby," and fell onto his back. Rose placed her hands on his bear chest and rocked her hips against his. His hands ran up her thighs and under the shirt she worse to find that she was wearing anything under it. He moaned at the realization and his finger sunk into her soft flesh. He could feel how wet she was becoming and barred his teeth at the feeling, moving his hands to pull his shirt over her head his hands immediately went to cup her breasts. Rose moaned as her nippled hardened and her hips began moving faster. Leaning down to kiss him, his hips thrusted into hers as his hand reached down to rub against her clit. She let out a small scream into his mouth at the feeling.

"Oh god! Keep going, please..." His fingers worked faster as she pushed her pussy onto his clothed dick roughly. Small gasps escaped her mouth as the familiar feeling began to grow in her stomach. Slipping two fingers into her soaking hole, he moaned and pumped his fingers rapidly. Rose dropped her head onto his shoulder and started to hump his finger, trying to reach her climax. And she did when his thumb returned to rubbing her clit. "Stiles!" She screamed into his shoulder, biting his skin as she spasmed on top of him.