Fourteen ✖️

⚜️

The floor was flooded. Rose felt bad for Derek, his furniture was never going to recover, though Rose couldn't lie, his couch was quite ugly. She wouldn't miss it.

"Sorry about your floor..." She told the older man.

He shrugged, "I'm sure you can dry it," he pat her shoulder.

She gave him a look before ultimately agreeing, "Probably."

"...Can you dry a cou-"

"No."

Boyd set the crates up in a corner and called them over, "We're good now! Come on up!"

Derek and Rose stood on one crate and Isaac and Boyd stood on another. Rose quickly dried their feet off and received 'Thank You's' all around.

Boyd held onto a cord and gave them all a look before throwing it into the water. They watched as the water lit up, electricity rippling through it like water currents.

"Is this gonna kill 'em?" Isaac asked.

"I hope so..." Boyd answered.

"They better" Rose muttered, but again, they all heard.

Derek chuckled at her, she may have been small but the girl was becoming a lot tougher. Murder wasn't probably the right reason, but he liked it nonetheless.

They talked, watched videos on their phones, they did everything as they waited for the alpha pack to make their appearance.

To Rose:

Are you okay?

To Stiles:

Yeah, everything is going according to plan. We're just waiting. How are things on your end?

To Rose:

Good. I'm going for Danny's book bag, I think he has something that will help us.

To Stiles:

Sounds good. Be safe yeah?

To Rose:

Always. Be safe?

To Stiles:

Of course.

"Stiles? Really?" Derek said to her.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "He's a great guy actually."

"He's a human with a bat, at best."

"He's smart and from what I've heard, he helps you guys out all the time."

Derek shrugged, she may have a point and truthfully, he didn't care that Stiles was human, he was just so annoying, so talkative and sarcastic. Deciding he wanted to know more about her, especially with how her scent made him feel, he asked her about the few memories she's gotten.

"Have you gotten any memories?"

Rose looked at him for a few seconds, "Yeah."

"...Anything interesting? Family? Anything on your abilities?"

"Why are you so curious?"

"Just making conversation. And maybe I can help?"

She raised an eyebrow at him, "You? Really? Why?"