Four ✖️

⚜️

          It was her first day at Beacon Hills High. Rose stared up at the school doors and Scott stood beside her.

"Don't worry, I'll show you around and help you out. Stiles, Lydia and Allison will also be here."

She took a deep breath and nodded. Scott grabbed her hand and pulled her to the entrance, leading her to the office.

"How can I help you two?" A lady sat behind a computer, her eyes behind thick glasses and a kind smile on her face.

"We're here to get Rose McCalls class schedule and locker number?" Scott replied. He felt Rose tighten her grip on her hand at the last name McCall and he smiled slightly.

The school needed a full name and 'Doe' wasn't efficient. So because she was staying with the McCalls, they had decided to use their name. (A/N: I'm pretty sure this isn't how it works but just pretend it does)

"McCall?" The girl whispered as the front desk lady walked away to collect the items.

"Yeah, sorry about blind sighting you, we need a full name to enroll you and since you're staying with us..." He trailed on.

She nodded in understanding, squeezing his hand in 'thanks' as the lady came back.

"Alright, here you are darling. Scott, I'm sure you'll be our tour guide today?"

Nodding, he grabbed the piece of paper and led Rose back into the busy hallway.

"Alright, so it looks like you have English and Art first, then break, Economics and History, then lunch, finally, Chemistry and a free period!" Scott told her.

"Great! Now, wheres my history class?"

********************

It was now break and the girl was walking around looking for Scott. She had Econ with him and was looking to walk to class with the boy. Her first two classes went great, she seemed to excel at art. Rose was happy with her first day of school.

She stumbled upon the four friends and an older man in a class room having a heated discussion. Deciding it was best to give them privacy she sat on the floor and read her book.

Percy and the gang had just lost Bianca to Hephaestus' robot and Rose was gutted, she was upset that she had left baby Nico but want the girl to die. She had to take a breather before continuing with the story. Unfortunately, she was interrupted when the unknown boy opened the door.

"Derek...Giver her a chance. Okay? They're on our side now." She heard Scott say, but she didn't dare look up from book.

"Well, then maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night."

With absolutely no context of the prior conversation, Rose had thought that maybe a mother was trying to seduce Scott. Remembering that Allison was in the room, she began to wonder if it was her mother trying to seduce Scott. And then finally she remembered that Allisons mother had passed, decided that something else was happening.

Snorting at the thought of a mother seducing Scott, she accidentally caught the attention of the two boys.

"Rose! Sorry, we didn't see you there..." he was worried about what the girl might've heard.