Twenty ✖️

⚜️

They all stood stunned at the fact that Deucalion wanted Scott too.

"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha Pack-- he wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks."

"A True Alpha."

"What's that?", "Sorry what?" Rose and Stiles said at the same time.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will." She didn't like the look in Peters eyes as he stared at Scott. "Our little Scott..."

Scott brushed them off, "It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here."

"Scott, your mom--"

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so, if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here."

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out."

"I'll distract them."

"You mean fight them." Derek corrected.

"Whatever I have to do."

"I can help." Rose said.

Peter looked at her in disbelief, "And what will you do?"

The girl narrowed her eyes at him before hovering her right hand over her left, creating a sphere of fire, "I'll distract them."

Peter nodded, impressed, "Alright, she'll distract."

"Uh, no, Rose. You crazy?" Stiles intervened.

"What? I can help!"

"And if they hurt you?"

"I'll have Scott there-"

"I'll help too."

"-And Derek!"

"Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek." Blake shot the idea down.

Rose gave her a look, "A ditch is where you'll be going if you don't shut up." Stiles closed his eyes and sighed out but he couldn't feel a twinge of amusement.

"I'll do it. But, I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." Peter offered himself.

Stiles went to argue with Rose but when she gave him a stern look and a pinch so he shut his mouth and broodingly agreed. "Fine," He turned to Peter, "An advantage? Like what? You mean, like, a weapon?

"Something better than a baseball bat."

They immediately got to looking for anything good to go against the alpha twins. The sound of shelved opening and closing rang through the room until finally, Stiles lifted something, "Hey, wait, what about these?" He held up a defibrillator.

"Do you know how to use those?"

"Well, no..." Rose pat his back and went back to looking.

"Put 'em down." Rose pushed a cart away, annoyed that she couldn't find anything when Scott pulled out a large needle, and it was large.

"Epinephrine?"

"That's only gonna make him stronger."

"..How strong?" They all looked each other, would this kill him? Shrugging, they all thought, It was a risk they were willing to take. Grabbing the needle, Derek shoved it into his uncles chest. Peter's eyes widened and he pushed past them as he swayed to the double doors.